Giveaway/Contest! $50 Amazon Gift Card for Android in the News Viewers!

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
contest_banner_2-contest-time.gif

Check out this awesome new giveaway we are kicking off for you!

We wanted to share our appreciation for your continued support of our humorous weekly Android in the News - Week in Review video segment. You could win a $50 Amazon Gift Card and the entry is easy!

Here's all you have to do to enter:
  1. Watch this week's Android in the News - Week in Review (April 24, 2015) video news brief on Friday, April 24, 2015.
  2. Comment in the video's thread after you watch it and tell us about something specifically in the video that you liked, or agreed with, or disagreed with.
  3. In your contest entry post, make sure that you include the phrase: "Video Contest Entry", (bolded just like that). That way, you can still continue to discuss and make more comments in the thread without accidentally putting in a duplicate entry.
That's it! The winner will be chosen randomly from the valid entries.

[Update: We forgot to include the time-frame of the contest so we are adding that now: The entries will be tallied at Noon on Thursday of next week, and the winning entry will be announced in next week's video.]

Thanks for making DroidForums the best home on the web for Android related news, entertainment, support and discussion!

Last edited:

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Good stuff! Can't get any easier than that folks!

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Awesome.. can't wait to get my 50 bucks....lol:D:D:D

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
Good luck to those of you who enter! $50 can bring home some righteous stuff on Amazon.com.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I feel sorry for the folks not already watching these weekly videos. They're a great quick recap of the week's top news with a healthy dose of humor. As if that wasn't enough, now there's money on the table just for being informed and entertained and leaving a quick comment.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
I feel sorry for the folks not already watching these weekly videos. They're a great quick recap of the week's top news with a healthy dose of humor. As if that wasn't enough, now there's money on the table just for being informed and entertained and leaving a quick comment.

Video Contest Entry

Just getting warmed up lol

I agree. The videos are pretty cool. I usually don't watch much video, but I look forward to the weekly recap here.

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The contest closed at NOON today. Our winner will be announced in our Android in the News - Week in Review video tomorrow, so be sure to watch!