Gingerbread USB issue

MidgetGiraffe

Reaction score
When I plug my phone into the computer via usb and put it into usb mass storage all of the apps on my home screen that aren't on the internal storage disappear and do not reappear even when I put it back on charge only and I have to put them back on my home screen manually. Does anybody have this problem as well? Also just important info I am completely stock and am on the OTA 2.3.3 this is pretty much the only issue I am experiencing with the new update.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

iguanad

Reaction score
When I plug my phone into the computer via usb and put it into usb mass storage all of the apps on my home screen that aren't on the internal storage disappear and do not reappear even when I put it back on charge only and I have to put them back on my home screen manually. Does anybody have this problem as well? Also just important info I am completely stock and am on the OTA 2.3.3 this is pretty much the only issue I am experiencing with the new update.

I have the same issue.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Gasai Yuno

Reaction score
Move the apps to the phone's internal storage. There is no other solution.

You have 6GB of internal storage for applications, so there should be no problems.

OP
MidgetGiraffe

MidgetGiraffe

Reaction score
Yea I did that like a couple of hours after I had the problem it was common sense haha but thanks again I have yet to test it out to see if it works