Gingerbread theme for rubiX Focused? Maybe!

jpydroidx

Reaction score
Just donated to you! Had to after also donating for the blackjuice which is fantastic.

Can I use this over the blackjuice without issues? And vise versa?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Juice,

Just donated. Hope it helps. Merry Christmas.

blue

Merry Christmas to you aswell! Thank You!

Just donated to you! Had to after also donating for the blackjuice which is fantastic.

Yeah, Only thing it wont replace is the swype keyboard, everything else should overwrite just fine!

Thanks Again!

oldblue

Reaction score
Juice,

Just donated. Hope it helps. Merry Christmas.

blue

Merry Christmas to you aswell! Thank You!

Yeah, Only thing it wont replace is the swype keyboard, everything else should overwrite just fine!

Thanks Again!

I actually would love to have a gingerbread themed swype. I'm so lazy with doing my own themes anymore. Do you mind doing that? Should I do it?

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
If I get some free time Ill take a look at it. I don't use swype tho.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

marcfogel

Reaction score
Hey Juice,
V.3 is awesome. I have one question. Which keyboard is used in V.3, not the Swype. Are the keys smaller or is it an optical illusion.

marcfogel

Reaction score
I was using the stock mt keyboard in beta 2.

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Anyone experiencing keyboard lag with beta 3?

Marc

Shouldn't have any lag. Its the Green themed GB keyboard thats floating around. If you want the stock MT keyboard back download my extras.zip from my black juice v4 thread.

marcfogel

Reaction score

Marc

Shouldn't have any lag. Its the Green themed GB keyboard thats floating around. If you want the stock MT keyboard back download my extras.zip from my black juice v4 thread.

Thanks.

Should I rename the the LatinIME.apk first in case I want to go back to the GB juiced keyboard? Will that work or are there other files needed as well?

Thanks
Marc

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

Marc

Thanks.

Should I rename the the LatinIME.apk first in case I want to go back to the GB juiced keyboard? Will that work or are there other files needed as well?

Thanks
Marc

It has its own lib file, if you want to reinstall the GB keyboard you can just re flash the theme and it will reinstall it.

marcfogel

Reaction score

Thanks.

Thanks
Marc

It has its own lib file, if you want to reinstall the GB keyboard you can just re flash the theme and it will reinstall it.

Thanks, I tried that and the wallpaper was missing from the lock screen. I ended up restoring to my rubix backup and reflashed the them. I then ran another backup so I can test.

Marc