gingerbread leak worth it?

It's running flawlessly so far. In my opinion, if someone chooses not to flash it, they're simply missing out.

but no custom roms is what makes me sad i like my theming and such

and if i flash it i wont be rooted at all right?

dam like i really want to flash it but i want to be rooted i like overclocking and 3g mobile hotspot patch, ok so if i make a backup and then flash it and then i have to sbf to get back can i restore that back after and be back to where i was or would i have to reroot first or hows that work?

you can make a backup now then when you sbf back to froyo from gingerbread you will root and get the bootsrapper and restore your backup.

o ok so just root agian and then restore back ok cool thank u i think im gonna flash it just cuz i really wanna check it out lol

dam like i really want to flash it but i want to be rooted i like overclocking and 3g mobile hotspot patch, ok so if i make a backup and then flash it and then i have to sbf to get back can i restore that back after and be back to where i was or would i have to reroot first or hows that work?

My understanding is if you apply the patch BEFORE you flash gb, it will still work once you've flashed over.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

ok so i didnt wipe cuz i thought someone said not to wipe and not my phones all messsed up this sucks :(

ok so i didnt wipe cuz i thought someone said not to wipe and not my phones all messsed up this sucks :(

Hold down your power & home button till the screen lights up than let go of power. You should see a ! & you push the search button. Wipe data from there

i tried that and when i went to click search button nothing happend so im flashing sbf now oh the joys of flashing sbf rerooting and restoring backup when im not wanting to haha

Its actually both volume buttons rather than search

Back