Gingerbread for 2.4.3

mjones1052

Reaction score
Ok, so after going through a bunch of crap to get this to work, I finally did. I made it into an update.zip so Metamorph is no longer needed.

This only touches the framework, no other apps are changed, and uses the framework from Fission 2.4.3. I wasn't able to have a Metamorph change the menu text, I had to decompile and recompile the apk itself, resign it, etc etc etc.

So, again, this is beta, but should be working fine. Just remember to make a backup as you would with anything else. It also includes the Apex ROM window transitions found here http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...ml#post1058483

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

R3define

Reaction score
Yo. Love this. :) Good work. Where do I find that green clock and the dock icons? Thanks in advance. R3define.

crome1115

Reaction score
question.. if the icons dont switch to the green ones automatically like the gmail one.. how can i change it so that the green gmail icon is used in this theme instead of the standard while/red icon?? thanks in advainced

OP
mjones1052

mjones1052

Reaction score
question.. if the icons dont switch to the green ones automatically like the gmail one.. how can i change it so that the green gmail icon is used in this theme instead of the standard while/red icon?? thanks in advainced

The only icons that are themed are the apps that come installed, i.e non market apps, so apps like Gmail, stuff like that you can make shortcuts and change it using ADW or LPPro, etc. But I didn't theme any market Google apps because they update and things like that. But I'm sure if you look around you can easily find themed ones here or on XDA.