Ghosts....

pabowhunter

Reaction score
I know there has already been a topic started on this guys and gals but I tried to reply and can't for some reason... And im sure it's not paranormal related. But feel free to move it if someone knows how... I apologize in advance. Where do I begin... Ok, I never was a believer but man O man did that change... Long Long story short but if you want to read the full story I will provide a link for the well respected paranormal group that conducted the investigation @ my residence where you can listen to actual EVPs and see a honest to god swear on my parents and my life real un doctored photo that was takenat my home, that sparked the interest of the big shots... I didn't want my location and name out there and some of my closest friends don't know and for heaven sakes not the neighbors... Hard to hide camera crew and vans with lettering and pictures plastered all over them.. Even though I live a half mile back in the woods I still have neighbors along my road... lol. So as I was saying in short.. Im a 37 year old male who thought was moving into a dream home that is settled on 136 acres in the hills of N Eastern Pennsylvania 1/2 back in the woods.. As my user name states im an avid hunter outdoors man.. Old farm house on property approx 1902 and a newer Cottage style home 1945 where I lay my head at night sits on the land... House needed a total remodel job when I got here so it was done and moved in early October about 6 weeks of hard work... First 2 weeks it was amazing, stars lightning bug shows fit for a fairy-tale frogs at the pond at night coyote howling on occasion and the deer and turkey what a dream/ nightmare ... First:The 911 call... Intruders at 3:02 am me my girlfriend at the time hear total chaos through out the garage and basement garage door slamming up and down foot steps in the basement my dog in his kennel in the basement going ape ****... boxes moving people walking up the cellar steps stuff falling over in the garage and basement I put the 911 Operation lady on speaker to hear this and her response was O My God stay up in the loft police are on there way... she asks are you armed my response heavily...... Police have a difficult time to find my home gps does not show it google earth does... 40 min later Pennsylvania state police show and find nothing and no evidence of anyone being in our home and I had to agree it was like it never happend we were shocked as was the 911 lady when i called her to check my sanity.... It didn't make sense but never in my imagination did I think paranormal, for I was raised Irish Catholic and have a father who taught me from a young age there is always a logical explanation... Boy were we wrong.. week later perfume smells noises of walking , shadows , cold cold house... music box... humming ... bottle caps taking off... cabinet doors slamming... moaning .... sense of being watched.. pamphlet opening up in plain sight... water turning on in sink... photos ... And the last straw what i witnessed happen to my girlfriend as we slept in bed one night made me move out that instant and not return for 7 months till I got some one here to help... So if u guys and gals find this interesting and want to learn my real full story visit www.jamparanormal.com Its the Schuylkill County report its not completely up but check it out if you like... like i stated im sorry for not being able to post this where it should be.. And im a new member so sorry for posting a link to a www if its not allowed im not sure of the rules... I would also like to thank jimmy and his brother for what they have done for me and if anyone's in need of their service its second to none..

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
Wow, sorry you had to go thru that terrifying experience! You're are real trooper for sticking around as long as you did.

Sent from my VTAB1008 using DroidForums

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I read what happened with your girlfriend. Do you think it was sleep paralysis, as they found, or did she become possessed at some point? I couldn't imagine waking up to seeing my girlfriend laid out as you've described her. The thought is sickening. I would've also left and never returned.

OP
P

pabowhunter

Reaction score
Im not 100% on the sleep paralysis thing as I did alot of research into the topic and did not get the answers I was looking for.. Yes its a nasty horrible thing if it was that... I dont like to say the word... but i have faith a d need to believe it wasn't... But im just your every day guy not a need attention person that keeps a low key.. Heck thats why i moved out in the middle of no where.. Some of my closest friends don't. Know about this... Made me check my sanitary a few times... In my opinion this stuff is real and no one could change my mind... but hey im just a guy who lives out in the woods what do i know...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP
P

pabowhunter

Reaction score
Yeah, they were tough times

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

JeffDenver

Reaction score
I thought this thread was going to be about the burn-in/ghosting issue on Galaxy Nexus screens, heh heh

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
This is crazy! When is the rest of it going to be up? I want to see what the deal is with the field and evp's lol. Great story!

SILVER COUPE

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G6
wow, that is way freaky. i would never return to that house again.

OP
P

pabowhunter

Reaction score
Its hard to believe unless you have experienced it but im not here to make people believe.. Only to share my story..
It's still a open case and all is not up for review yet but soon feel free to visit the site periodically to check..

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Never had an encounter with spirits or anything, but they are entertaining to hear about. I know some stories are bad and terrifying for the people that were haunted, but it is fascinating to me.

I don't go out seeking this type of interaction, but have on one or two occassions and nothing. A bit creepy, but didn't have an encounters. Scary stuff though...

OP
P

pabowhunter

Reaction score
Yes I can see how it could be interesting to some people and can be a nightmare for others.... And there are people that believe and people who don't and that's cool but no one will ever change my mind I do believe... And yes what me and my girl went through was not good and it was the scariest thing ever to happen to me, but it also reassured me that there is a god...

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Holy crap...
The 911 operator would have lost my cooperation at "stay there", but I guess that was your first encounter.
You have any contact with previous owners? I may not go back, but would definitely do some research ..

posted tomorrow using the space time continuum app on my D1...

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
You're a braver man than I am. I would have sold it on the spot.

The sleeping deal would have scared the hell out of me, not to mention all the other stuff

X

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
Freaky. I have never had any experiences like that for sure. Caught a few odd things in pics. Posted about it in one of those other ghost threads, but you could rationalize the odd pics away.

Are you still living in the house?

bruben7886

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sooooo......(not a religious discussion, just a point) God is "missing" a few souls?
"Yo, Peter.....line 'em up, we're short a few again.....yeah, I already called Satan, he said he's got all his....with no extras. Me-damnit! Why do they insist on going back to earth to open cabinets and ring bells!??!" :)
Seriously....here's what you do: borrow approximately 100 K dollars (trust me you'll make it back). Use it wire that house up with COMPLETE camera coverage....every square inch...visible, IR, UV, the best you can get. Don't forget microphones!
You wire all this into the web (lease server space).
You charge fools 3 bucks per month to stare at their monitors....trust me, this alone will get your money back.
THEN...you charge hippies and thrill seekers 100 bucks a head per night to sleep in there....to sleep in a haunted house as already "proven by jam" (whatever....). See where I'm goin' with this? $$$$$$ chaching brother!
Exploit them dang poultry-geists I say! It's not like they're going to sue you. (Yes, i know that's not how it's spelled)
Here is my proof that you are misinterpreting unusual (albeit normal) happenings.....or you are faking the whole thing: the above-stated course of action is pretty logical and harmless, it is VERY doable, and can set you up pretty nice ($).....one reason you won't do it is if you are perpetrating a hoax (in that case CASH IN ON IT MAN! P.T. Barnum made kajillions like that...it's the American way! :)

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums