Ghosts....

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Any word on the investigation update?

posted tomorrow using the space time continuum app on my D1...

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I see a couple faces but "jigsaw" is the most prominent. This story is very compelling and interesting. I don't discount anything in life. Am I gullible? Not in the least. I just realize we really do not know anything when it comes to "life" we may think we know what it is but I believe the minute we define it, it diminishes what it truly is. Things are much greater than we can ever comprehend. Our brains cannot wrap itself around reality. Its too complex. Ghosts are obviously very real. The question is what are they, where do they come from and what are they doing here. Maybe the world we live in is just an illusion and nothing really exists. We are the dreamer and the dream.

I believe you experienced something. There is no doubt in my mind.

Sent from Droid RAZR

OP
P

pabowhunter

Reaction score
Yeah guys The second part should be up over the weekend.. If the video is what im thinking it's pretty interesting to say the least..

OP
P

pabowhunter

Reaction score
Cereal killer: Yeah that one is the most prominent... and I also see 2 more faces... I'm not sure that I should circle the faces and post it here like I was going to because of the whole "Matrixing" thing.
I'm with you on the whole thing what do we really know a out death or life in general.. We only know what we have be taught and whats acceptable and whats not on how to live.. A product of our environment so to speak... I ask my self sometimes If I truly did experience something paranormal and in my mind there is no doubt... I would have to believe in UFOs and allien beings... In other words: If a total stranger walked up to me and said..
I was a abducted by 3 little green men that took me away in a ship poked and probed me for an hour then put me back in my bed.... I would have to believe that right???? Although I find that hard to swallow but hey who am I to say BS..
Yet expect people to believe me???? IT'S ENOUGH TO DRIVE ME CRAZY... Bottom line here is I told my story as accurately as I can In words but its hard to put it on paper... I don't expect people to not say logical explanation or BS.. I did it myself for well... months. I don't have all the answers but I do have the facts .... The things I explained to the investigators happened!!!! Now is it paranormal????? They seem to think so... but thats why I brought them in for there professional opinion and thats all it is and I have to except and believe that.. Or loose my mind in the process... I had my pick of the big shots or a local group... I chose them because I didn't want chance of Hollywood effect... I only wanted answers whether paranormal or not.. Actually was hoping for not... And I thank you and all the others for the belief that it may exist... It honestly helps... Now if It was only me myself that experienced these things that would be questionable in my mind but 2 girlfriends first one left.. current one only visits and refuses to stay and I can't and don't blame her. My father was skeptic about the EVPs that were caught on tape and told me how easily they could have been planted there... So It got me to thinking and question that myself .... So I had to find out ... I bought a 80.00 digital recorder at Radio shack took it home set it up alone asked a few questions recorded it and played it back.... I got the exact same womans voice... coincidence? ??? I think not... I played it for my father and he removed the head phones and said... "Well son, move out" Now Im not trying to make anyone believe I honesty don't care and not in a rude way... I only hope that no one has to go through what I did to change there mind... I went days with no sleep searching the web and watched U tube videos on numerous topics from sleep paralysis to hauntings.. Nerves on edge every day... scared to death to fall asleep next to my girl even at her place in fear of waking to see her like that again.. And that was the saddest part.. The guilt for putting her in that situation when its my job to protect her.... I was a mess at one point thinking about checking into a psychology ward if I didn't get answers fast... Once again Thanks for the support and if anything u guys and gals interest... For its just my story and hopefully it may help others talk about it... Even if it's on a cell phone site.. It helps me vent and I need that....... Keep checking out there web site im sure it all will be posted soon.. They are going to meet up with me to do some research at the historical society about a strange topic and believe it or not conversation jimmy had with something in hopes to give closure to it...

OP
P

pabowhunter

Reaction score
BTW: I did join this community to talk and learn and get support for my cellular devices also.. lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
UFOs are a real phenomena. Theres too much good documentation to say otherwise. People usually say "prove they exist" I say "prove they don't"

Whole other topic :)

this "ghost" story is seriously one of the most fascinating ones I've ever heard. I'm enthralled lol.

Sent from Droid RAZR

OP
P

pabowhunter

Reaction score
UFOs are a real phenomena. Theres too much good documentation to say otherwise. People usually say "prove they exist" I say "prove they don't"

Whole other topic :)

this "ghost" story is seriously one of the most fascinating ones I've ever heard. I'm enthralled lol.

Sent from Droid RAZR

I like your rational lad...

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Hey man I get emails from industry professionals and look what came in this morning lol. if you are interested I think you have an EXCELLENT chance of appearing on this show. Send your stuff in. Your story is one of the most compelling stories I've ever read. There are no coincidences in life and this is no coincidence I received this email :)

IS YOUR HOUSE (OR BUSINESS) HAUNTED?
GET HELP FROM TOP PARANORMAL INVESTIGATOR ON HIT TV SHOW!

We are searching NATIONWIDE for people with houses or businesses that are haunted or experiencing paranormal activity. A world-renowned paranormal investigator may be able to help you, and your case could be documented on a hit reality television show.

TO SUBMIT:
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
[email protected]
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (fist and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where your haunting is
4. A brief description of the phenomena that is taking place in your home or business
5. Photos of yourself, and the location that is being haunted (jpg format please)

bruben7886

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Good lord phunter....work with me on this one (no funnin' at ya like my first post, promise)
You mention psych ward, etc....
1. The ghost hunters already told you they think it's for real, so likely you are not crazy, so no psych ward for you
2. Leaves 2 possibilities: a) ghosts, b) extremely wierd but natural explanation...
Soooo, let's look at option a.....so far no one has been hurt by them.....they are noisy and scary, but have not hurt you...i believe it was sleep paralysis with your gf....what you describe is textbook symptoms.....i have experienced maaaaany times when younger (hence lotsa research into it). Bowhunter, this is just my opinion, I was not there, I'm going off of what you provided, no insult intended
(Still on option a), either go with pop's advise and clear out or do a "cool, my very own ghosts....." thing and have fun.
Not trying to be a clown, but there's really only those 2 choices for "happy, sane living" as I see it for option a.
You are not crazy, you state many more people have witnessed it all, so something is going on
Option b) well, nuff said on that, still scarier than s**t, but harmless.
Keep us posted buddy!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
P

pabowhunter

Reaction score
Hey man I get emails from industry professionals and look what came in this morning lol. if you are interested I think you have an EXCELLENT chance of appearing on this show. Send your stuff in. Your story is one of the most compelling stories I've ever read. There are no coincidences in life and this is no coincidence I received this email :)

IS YOUR HOUSE (OR BUSINESS) HAUNTED?
GET HELP FROM TOP PARANORMAL INVESTIGATOR ON HIT TV SHOW!

We are searching NATIONWIDE for people with houses or businesses that are haunted or experiencing paranormal activity. A world-renowned paranormal investigator may be able to help you, and your case could be documented on a hit reality television show.

TO SUBMIT:
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
[email protected]
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (fist and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where your haunting is
4. A brief description of the phenomena that is taking place in your home or business
5. Photos of yourself, and the location that is being haunted (jpg format please)

Thanks my friend, but I'm not sure if that's the route I want to take... When I first decided that enough was enough and that I needed some real answers to what was and still is going on @ my place.. I was willing to accept anyone's help that was willing to give it.. I sent that photo out to the T.V shows along with my story attached... Also to alot of other groups that are not as well known to the public.. Everyone wanted to help... Especially Hollywood.. They were seriously amazed by that photo and I had been accused by some of photo shopping or altering the photo.. I was asked this question by a top show and I quote: " If you did not alter that photo in any way and are willing to send the original to us for testing, and we conclude that it is indeed real.. You have our guarantee we will do our best to help you in your situation" I agreed to send it out with the understanding that It was my property and it can't be damaged or reproduced or shared in any way.. They agreed after 1 week It was confirmed to be authentic by a outside sources I think was Fugi film laboratory and it was returned to me.. The group called me back and wanted my case... And I quote: Mr. McC$%&# you truly have an amazing piece of evidence that we here @ %&$# feel should be shared along with your compelling story to the public... I also quote this women " I must admit when we received the attached photo of a photo we were skeptical about its authentication.. But when we received the original we were amazed... Also we get thousands of photos each year and 98% can be explained or were clearly altered.. I decided to keep my identity hidden my location hidden and discretion of vehicles that travel to my home due to neighbors along the way.. Theese things that I demanded don't make good Hollywood tv shows... They could not do everything I needed.. So I just wanted help and answers so that why I decided on Jam Paranormal. They were semi local very low key and truly professional. And yes that probably was not coincidence my friend... I will check the link out and let u know how it goes... Thank you

OP
P

pabowhunter

Reaction score
Good lord phunter....work with me on this one (no funnin' at ya like my first post, promise)
You mention psych ward, etc....
1. The ghost hunters already told you they think it's for real, so likely you are not crazy, so no psych ward for you
2. Leaves 2 possibilities: a) ghosts, b) extremely wierd but natural explanation...
Soooo, let's look at option a.....so far no one has been hurt by them.....they are noisy and scary, but have not hurt you...i believe it was sleep paralysis with your gf....what you describe is textbook symptoms.....i have experienced maaaaany times when younger (hence lotsa research into it). Bowhunter, this is just my opinion, I was not there, I'm going off of what you provided, no insult intended
(Still on option a), either go with pop's advise and clear out or do a "cool, my very own ghosts....." thing and have fun.
Not trying to be a clown, but there's really only those 2 choices for "happy, sane living" as I see it for option a.
You are not crazy, you state many more people have witnessed it all, so something is going on
Option b) well, nuff said on that, still scarier than s**t, but harmless.
Keep us posted buddy!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Yeah No psychology ward for me... lol I was almost at that point before I got some answers and help.. Yes, it has been harmless as far as not hurting anyone.. Scary as can be @ times... And If that was sleep paralysis, well no harm done there either... I will keep you guys posted... Thanks

Reaction score
Bowhunter.....being from PA myself, I have known plenty of people who have experienced very strange occurrences including myself, but certainly nothing to the level you experienced.

My quick stories......

My step dad does not spook easily but one night while my mom was at work (she works graveyard shift) he felt someone get into bed next to him and the covers moved and everything so he rolled over thinking my mom came home early or something and there was nothing there. Needless to say he didn't sleep so well for a few days.

In the same home, when I was younger, I woke up to two shadows in my doorway just looking at me. No details, just dark figures. I assumed it was my parents messing with me and said something to the effect of "what are you guys doing" but then I realized it couldn't be them because my mom is short and quite heavy and my step-dad is not much taller but these figures were pretty tall and slim. I got freaked out and just closed my eyes and then felt something hit my head but was too scared to look and see what it was. After laying there awake for what seemed like an eternity, I looked again and the figures were gone so I jumped up and turned the light on and there was a small stuffed animal near my pillow that wasn't there before. Walked down the hall and my folks were fast asleep.

Nothing too crazy but still no doubt it was something that couldn't be explained.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using DroidForums

OP
P

pabowhunter

Reaction score
Bowhunter.....being from PA myself, I have known plenty of people who have experienced very strange occurrences including myself, but certainly nothing to the level you experienced.

My quick stories......

My step dad does not spook easily but one night while my mom was at work (she works graveyard shift) he felt someone get into bed next to him and the covers moved and everything so he rolled over thinking my mom came home early or something and there was nothing there. Needless to say he didn't sleep so well for a few days.

In the same home, when I was younger, I woke up to two shadows in my doorway just looking at me. No details, just dark figures. I assumed it was my parents messing with me and said something to the effect of "what are you guys doing" but then I realized it couldn't be them because my mom is short and quite heavy and my step-dad is not much taller but these figures were pretty tall and slim. I got freaked out and just closed my eyes and then felt something hit my head but was too scared to look and see what it was. After laying there awake for what seemed like an eternity, I looked again and the figures were gone so I jumped up and turned the light on and there was a small stuffed animal near my pillow that wasn't there before. Walked down the hall and my folks were fast asleep.

Nothing too crazy but still no doubt it was something that couldn't be explained.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using DroidForums

Crazy Enough my friend... like I said before and will say it again.. These things are real.. I figure lots of people have had experience some type of it and most likely people you know well... People just have a hard time talking about it for reasons that they will be laughed at or not believed or sound crazy... I know the feeling all too well, I felt all of this... Im sure what you saw was what it was.. And im not saying spirits have bad intentions but im sure do.. Cereal killer said it best.. Twice actually... We know very little about life and we know nothing about death... People say prove they exist... I say prove they don't.... Thanks for the story.... And Thanks for reading mine...

Insidious

Reaction score
This is on Planet Green right now... Kind of cool.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1328929747262.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1328929747262.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 196

Insidious

Reaction score
I've got a minor story....
So my cousin and I were hanging out one day and decided to go to a grave site that my uncle had uncovered and remodeled. It was a family grave that had been occupied by people who used to live on the property. We were sitting on the edge joking and throwing rocks into the grave. (Not a good idea). As we stood up to leave I felt something grab me. It was like a bully grabbing you by your shirt except it was in my chest, deep in my chest. Almost like something was choking my soul.... I know it sounds ridiculous but I couldn't breathe. My cousin looked at me shocked. I clutched my chest but the choking didn't feel like it was my throat. It felt like the very air was being sucked out of my lungs... I barely was able to mouth "stop it." Before it stopped.
Pretty scary experience.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums