Ghosts....

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
i adjusted brightness on this one...
425868_3329893651412_1390616444_33306598_1905496887_n.jpg

Insidious

Reaction score
I know there has already been a topic started on this guys and gals but I tried to reply and can't for some reason... And im sure it's not paranormal related. But feel free to move it if someone knows how... I apologize in advance. Where do I begin... Ok, I never was a believer but man O man did that change... Long Long story short but if you want to read the full story I will provide a link for the well respected paranormal group that conducted the investigation @ my residence where you can listen to actual EVPs and see a honest to god swear on my parents and my life real un doctored photo that was takenat my home, that sparked the interest of the big shots... I didn't want my location and name out there and some of my closest friends don't know and for heaven sakes not the neighbors... Hard to hide camera crew and vans with lettering and pictures plastered all over them.. Even though I live a half mile back in the woods I still have neighbors along my road... lol. So as I was saying in short.. Im a 37 year old male who thought was moving into a dream home that is settled on 136 acres in the hills of N Eastern Pennsylvania 1/2 back in the woods.. As my user name states im an avid hunter outdoors man.. Old farm house on property approx 1902 and a newer Cottage style home 1945 where I lay my head at night sits on the land... House needed a total remodel job when I got here so it was done and moved in early October about 6 weeks of hard work... First 2 weeks it was amazing, stars lightning bug shows fit for a fairy-tale frogs at the pond at night coyote howling on occasion and the deer and turkey what a dream/ nightmare ... First:The 911 call... Intruders at 3:02 am me my girlfriend at the time hear total chaos through out the garage and basement garage door slamming up and down foot steps in the basement my dog in his kennel in the basement going ape ****... boxes moving people walking up the cellar steps stuff falling over in the garage and basement I put the 911 Operation lady on speaker to hear this and her response was O My God stay up in the loft police are on there way... she asks are you armed my response heavily...... Police have a difficult time to find my home gps does not show it google earth does... 40 min later Pennsylvania state police show and find nothing and no evidence of anyone being in our home and I had to agree it was like it never happend we were shocked as was the 911 lady when i called her to check my sanity.... It didn't make sense but never in my imagination did I think paranormal, for I was raised Irish Catholic and have a father who taught me from a young age there is always a logical explanation... Boy were we wrong.. week later perfume smells noises of walking , shadows , cold cold house... music box... humming ... bottle caps taking off... cabinet doors slamming... moaning .... sense of being watched.. pamphlet opening up in plain sight... water turning on in sink... photos ... And the last straw what i witnessed happen to my girlfriend as we slept in bed one night made me move out that instant and not return for 7 months till I got some one here to help... So if u guys and gals find this interesting and want to learn my real full story visit www.jamparanormal.com Its the Schuylkill County report its not completely up but check it out if you like... like i stated im sorry for not being able to post this where it should be.. And im a new member so sorry for posting a link to a www if its not allowed im not sure of the rules... I would also like to thank jimmy and his brother for what they have done for me and if anyone's in need of their service its second to none..

Amazing story. I visited their site and checked everything out. Absolutely amazing.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

OP
P

pabowhunter

Reaction score
Amazing story. I visited their site and checked everything out. Absolutely amazing.

They should have the second 1/2 of the investigation part 2 results posted soon I figured over the wknd but they have full time jobs that keep them busy along with families... There is a video that is amazing and some weird EVPs to listen to.. Check it out every few days to see if its there.. If I see it up I will post... Thanks

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP
P

pabowhunter

Reaction score
So my dog has been out of my sight for the last 1/2 hour or so but it don't concern me because on occasion he wanders around the house and lays somewhere be it in the kitchen or spare bedroom... As im browsing this site he shows up and sits beside me, I reach over to pet his head and notice a perfume smell and a really cool air pocket around him like 10 15 degrees cooler and he is complaining a bit..
I put my nose to his head and perfume smell is present... A minute later cold patch is gone but oder remains.
.. Odddddddddddddd.

sweat90lx

Reaction score
watched paranormal activity 3 at work tonight. yeah its a rough job, but somebody has to do it. freaked out the old folks pretty good

OP
P

pabowhunter

Reaction score
watched paranormal activity 3 at work tonight. yeah its a rough job, but somebody has to do it. freaked out the old folks pretty good

Lol... Sounds tough.. I got 1600sq ft of Hardwood flooring to install this week..

Insidious

Reaction score
Let's ressurect this thread!

Heheh I made a funny.

rbeldua

Reaction score
yeah,i've been following this thread for the next story to come up and also checking the jam paranormal site for the updates....when will it be posted? is it over yet?

OP
P

pabowhunter

Reaction score
Well I talked to Jimmy from Jam and he told me the rest of the details will be posted in the next week or so.. And he wants to come back in the next few weeks

OP
P

pabowhunter

Reaction score
The second part of the investigation is posted on jam Paranormal if u guys and gals are interested in checking it out...

soulshot96

Reaction score
Pennsylvania seems to be a hot ass spot for dem ghosts...only been there once but always the whole place creeped me out a little, like your being watched all the time...