Ghosts....

OP
P

pabowhunter

Reaction score
No did not contact previous owners because I did not want to sound like a head case... And the 911 call was first encounter... As far as what happened to my girlfriend that is a sore topic for me and a bit hard to swallow at times... Was it sleep paralysis ???? First of all she never had that happen or has it ever happened again since... Second she is in perfect health.. Third before we fell asleep we heard moaning sounds from some where in the house.. I heard foot steps walking toward the bed on her side but never told her.. She asked me to turn on the bed room light and leave it on so I did.. We fell asleep back to back and someone was tapping me on my shoulder to wake me. When I opening my eyes figured it was her and waited for a few seconds for her to say something but she didn't, So I flipped over fast only to see she had turned over facing me with the most deformed wide open mouth huge eyes starting at me dead quiet.. I yelled out "AWWWH" Because I was horrified... She started moaning "RAAAAÀAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" and was locked up shaking and flopped like a fish out of water... I was screaming out her name for her to wake but nothing worked... I then put a hand under her arm and picked her locked up shaking, screaming, deformed face body up over me laying flat on my back she was stiff as a board but shaking and moaning loudly and looking dead into my eyes as I was screaming out her name for about a min or so she all the suddenly just got quiet turned her head to the side slightly and smiles at me then came out of it...... I know her smile it could stop NYC traffic but that was not her smile... She started screaming. "What just happened to me" my response : Don't know but lets get the fu"% out of here... So was that sleep paralysis ???? Im not 100% sure but I need to believe it was... All I know is it was the scariest thing I ever witnessed in my lifetime...

OP
P

pabowhunter

Reaction score
Bruben: my friend this is not a attempt to make a cent.. I work as a self employed flooring installer and work hard for my money.. I will never ever profit from this if that is what you are getting at... You have a right to you're opinion and I value that.. But this is not a hoax only my story... Really!!!! IM TRYING TO SELL MY BS ON A CELL PHONE FORUM come on man... You tube it, Google it, Try and follow me on Twitter it's not or never going to happen... if I mis understood you.. im sorry. But it's my true story based on facts... As I stated before I wanted to post it under the other Ghost: topic that was already started but could not.... I will never profit from this... I only tell it to vent under a user name... its my way of coping is all...

OP
P

pabowhunter

Reaction score
I'm glad that lad thinks im a genius when it comes to renting URL sites and setting up live web links and the host of other terms he used to make 100k ... lol... I don't know how to root a phone.. I actually pay a guy 100 bucks to do it for me... I Just found out I can plug my phone into my car stero and stream Pandora radio for heaven sake... BTW thats cool... and I have had Numerous Android based phones for years... lmao
. So If this was an attempt to make a profit I think its a poor marketing choice... Just thought some of you guys and gals would like to hear my story... If you don't believe it im cool with that at least you get a laugh as did that lad... By the way that should be worth something... lol

OP
P

pabowhunter

Reaction score
FunN4lo: I moved back in after I rented it out to hippies and such for 100 a night for 7 months.... made a mint!!! Lol
I moved out that night after what happened to my girl and lived with my parents at the age of 37 for 7 months and about 4 weeks ago I alone moved back with my dog.. My girl won't stay a night but visits me during the weekend... I can't blame her..

bruben7886

Diamond Member
Reaction score
P.hunter....just playin' with you....the whole tone was sarcastic (no inflection in the written word) and palyful.
On a serious note, you sound like a regular guy that went through a horrid experience. Sorry it cost you a relationship and many a sleepless night.
No sarcasm in the following: I wish you the best, and keep us posted here....it really IS an interesting story to follow. Honestly.
On a less serious note :
You gotta admit, ....the God quote was a little funny :)

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
P

pabowhunter

Reaction score
Bruben: no problem and Im not upset I did not know if u were seriously accusing me of trying to profit... **** I can take a joke.. And can you please tell me how to respond to a reply like if you made a stament,, how do I reply to that??? So I don't have to type in the persons user name.... Lol..

OP
P

pabowhunter

Reaction score
Bruben: Talk about funny, I tell my workers and other people the story but I make it sound like "This guy I know thinks his house is haunted" just to hear what they think .... I usually get "That guy is nuts there is no such thing" and i respond : yeah, I told him the same thing!!!! This is seriously my way of being able to tell a story and get options of all sorts and hide my identity under a username ... P.s I don't even hunt ... lol Im a chick ... lol Im only 15 lol... Im joking

OP
P

pabowhunter

Reaction score
What do you guys and gals think of the photo... Can u clearly see a face in that smoke swirl??? I actually see 3 faces but it could be matrixing... My little brother said the face he can see looks like "jig saw" from that movie.... lol I got to agree.. but I see 2 others...

bruben7886

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You know what you experienced, who cares what anybody else thinks. Maybe there's a rational explanation (swamp gas reflecting off venus... ;)
Maybe there's not. Either way, sounds like it seemed pretty real to you.
My point: if they don't feed you, pay you, or f you, their opinion does not affect you....relate your story in the first person and enjoy the reactions.
Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

sr.torres22

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about what you experienced. My honest opinion is thay your girlfriend didn't experience sleep paralyzes. When i was a child i used to wake up in the middle of the night stiff as a piece of wood. I could only move my eyes and i would feel this thing on top of me. Like a body stacked on top of another. I couldn't scream for help or move a single finger. All i kept hearing was screaming and laughter. Luckily, my bother and i shared the same bed cuz my parents struggled to make an honest living. He heard me breathing heavily and moaning. He would tell me to cut it out but i couldn't do anything to stop it. He too shook me and kept saying my name. After a few minutes i could finally move and u was drenched in cold sweat. Happened a few times after that. Could never find an explanation for that. More recently it started to happened to him and our younger siblings. I'm sure that wasn't sleep paralyzes. Just my two cents.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

sr.torres22

Reaction score
P.S. i never was able to scream like your girlfriend. Forgot to mention that.

B

bens42608

I have experienced sleep paralysis. I didn't know what was happening to me at the time but I researched it after. Science can explain that while ur dreaming, ur body naturally paralyzes itself to prevent you from actually running/hurting urself etc. During sleep paralysis you wake up and open ur eyes but ur mind is not done dreaming and you r still paralyzed while hallucinating. One thing science cannot explain, though, is that I could feel someone pressing on my chest and in the corner of my room, just out if sight, I could feel, and somehow knew that there was something that felt like pure evil looking at me. I had no knowledge of this beforehand but I later learned that this experience is literally identical to a haunting experience people have been experiencing for centuries. I still don't believe in ghosts, I am a pretty logical person and I am not gullible to things like this but something happened to me that night and although the human brain is capable of making u feel/see virtually anything even if it is not real... I experienced something very evil that night. My brain did not know how to replicate this exact experience at that time and I don't know of any chemical in our brain that can make you feel the way I felt

sr.torres22

Reaction score
Yes!!! Exactly!!! Same feeling! Chest being pressed down and that shadow. I swear it was taller than 6 feet. Just a dark shadowy man.

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
I couldn't see a face in the smoke, maybe I was trying to hard. I meant to let my daughter look, but forgot.

Definitely waiting on the ghost hunter's update to the website ...

posted tomorrow using the space time continuum app on my D1...

OP
P

pabowhunter

Reaction score
I'm going to circle the 3 faces that I see in the photo and post it.. Just to see if it's just me that can see all 3 most people that saw it only see 1 that agree looks like "jig saw" from that movie..