Ghost Armor for Incredible - Special Price!

Serialkilla

Reaction score
Don't know if you know of Ghost Armor, but it's awesome! It's a complete full body skin, that protects like no other. The military uses this stuff on helicopter blades,and jet wing tips.
Right now,they are offering the full body kit for the price of the screen protector. Check out the videos on the site - hittin' it with a weedwacker, a drill, keys...etc. This stuff is awesome,and for a full body kit for $14.99 - you can't beat it. Normally $24.99!

Here's some videos:
Videos - Ghost Armor | cases, screen-protectors, shields, skins, covers, armor

Here's the product:
HTC Incredible Ghost Armor - HTC - HTC Incredible - Ghost Armor | cases, screen-protectors, shields, skins, covers, armor

If you use coupon code 20090325 - you'll get 10% off too!
Check it out - order it - you can't go wrong!

P.S. - They make it for the Moto Droid too - but at $24.99 for full body.

Lowkee

Reaction score
I purchased the screen protector for my droid about 2 months ago and it has been excellent. Not one complaint about the screen protector.

s-one

Reaction score
I've bought these for two Incredi's and so far so good. They do have a faint orange peel look to them.. Its barely visible but you can see it.

andyschumann

Reaction score
for the price of $14.99 you can buy a full body skin and protector for DROID too...
and yeah, it is the same thing used with ghost armor.. military thing etc..
its name is shieldskins but i'm afraid to put links.. so.. just add dot com! dancedroid

Detonation

Reaction score
This stuff is awesome,and for a full body kit for $14.99 - you can't beat it.

Yes I can

Clear Protector - $12.50 shipped after 50% coupon MILITARY
BestSkinsEver - $10 shipped
Zagg - $12.50 shipped after using a 50% coupon that can be won here (keep doing it with different emails).

I've tried all these products on various devices I've owned and they are all relatively the same. Same old story about military protection, lifetime warranty, etc. Some may have a slightly different cut and are thicker/more grippy than others, but in the end its an overpriced scratch proof piece of plastic that covers your device. I just buy whatever cheapest.

Also, you should probably add to your advertisement that shipping is $5...

Last edited:
OP
Serialkilla

Serialkilla

Reaction score
This stuff is awesome,and for a full body kit for $14.99 - you can't beat it.

Yes I can

Clear Protector - $12.50 shipped after 50% coupon MILITARY
BestSkinsEver - $10 shipped
Zagg - $12.50 shipped after using a 50% coupon that can be won here (keep doing it with different emails).

I've tried all these products on various devices I've owned and they are all relatively the same. Same old story about military protection, lifetime warranty, etc. Some may have a slightly different cut and are thicker/more grippy than others, but in the end its an overpriced scratch proof piece of plastic that covers your device. I just buy whatever cheapest.

Also, you should probably add to your advertisement that shipping is $5...
Oh, Sorry - shipping is 5 bucks. But,the other 3 you list are in no way better than the Ghost Armor - I've tried them all myself,and in MY opinion,which may not mean much to anyone, nothing compares to G.A. Also, just to make it clear, I in no way am affiliated with or work for Ghost Armor - just a happy customer for some time now, and thought I would share a nice offer they have for an awesome price-that's all. If you don't like it, don't buy it.