Who removed body armor/screen protector?

atomicwedgie

Reaction score
I like my Droid... I like the way it feels and the way it looks but I also wanted to care for it. Sooooo... I tried just a screen protector but then decided to move to a full body armor. The Ghost Armor kit was nice, somewhat easy to put on and fit well. The screen protector part didn't make the screen sticky feeling.

Well, after installation, the phone lost some of the sexy look and feel it had. For two weeks I tried to love it. I really tried! However, last night I peeled it all off including the screen protector.

Once again, I am in love with the look and feel of the phone.

Anyone else experience this?

QR_addict

Reaction score
Yes! I bought the body glove armor and initially liked it but it gives the Droid this different feel entirely. I took the armor off to take out the SD card and, WOW, I forgot how sleek this phone really is, and now the armor is resting somewhere in my desk.

jrocketdroid

Reaction score
I'll be removing my Invisishield full body asw well, but I'll be keeping the screen protector. I want to protect the glass just in case

C3-PO

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG V20
I was about to go and buy the Invisishield. That's the one that's like a screen protector but over the entire phone, right? It didn't look good? Would you recommend it?

Tree Toad

Reaction score
I whipped up a microfiber bag with a drawstring. Keeps it clean,protected and easy to get to plus the microfiber is great for removing finger prints

OP
atomicwedgie

atomicwedgie

Reaction score
I was about to go and buy the Invisishield. That's the one that's like a screen protector but over the entire phone, right? It didn't look good? Would you recommend it?

I had a Zagg and it's quite sticking feeling on the screen. Removes the glide friendly feel IMHO.

ronjr123

Reaction score
I tried for three days withe the Ghost Armour and couldnt take it any longer. We are naked again and lovin it!

OP
atomicwedgie

atomicwedgie

Reaction score
I guess we can all agree that the Moto engineers knew what they were doing with the surfaces of the phone cuz naked it's a whole level above covered. :eek:

JohnAP2

Reaction score
I have also taken my phone skin off. I didn't like the tacky feel it gave the screen. It made it more difficult to use finger swipes by adding friction to the movement. I now carry it completely naked (with insurance of course) and put it in a leather pouch sometimes. Much better!