Ghost Armor Screen Saver

Dxun

Reaction score
Just went to Best Buy to buy a new laptop and saw this little area where this guy was applying Ghost Armor to just about everything you could throw his way. Charged me 25 bux to cover just the screen of my Droid. I have 2 Droid's so times 2 for that job ;) If the cover ever needs to be replaced you just pay 5 bux. It looks and feels AWESOME! Not a single bubble either. Takes about 5 minutes to do and another 2 hours to fully dry with the battery out. Well worth the money in my opinion.

If you guys want i can take a pic of my phone and throw it up here. In the long run it will be mmore than likely cheaper than replacing the crap we buy from Verizon.

Here's a youtube video link of what it's like.

[video=youtube;liMLkaSP-ek]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liMLkaSP-ek"]YouTube - Review of Ghost Armor for the T-Mobile G1 Google phone[/video]

xazniboix

Reaction score
He probably charged you $10 for labor. I believe the screen was $14.99 on their website. I bought a set during their promotion in early March. $14.99 for the screen and full body kit. But overall I like it and was well worth the investment.

RolandOG

Reaction score
I have GA on my Droid as well. Installed it myself and it was relatively pain free. Very happy with it.

OP
D

Dxun

Reaction score
He probably charged you $10 for labor. I believe the screen was $14.99 on their website. I bought a set during their promotion in early March. $14.99 for the screen and full body kit. But overall I like it and was well worth the investment.

$20.00 for the screen and $5.00 for labor. Well worth it considering he had his fancy little machine to dry it in. Not to mention if it needs to be replaced it only cost $5.00

Either way much better than the screen savers we buy in 3 packs.

Threepio

Reaction score
i just installed invisible on my droid. IT came out good. but im a little disappointed on how "sticky" the phone feels now. The screen sensitivity is still fine. but it just bothers me how the whole phone feels sticky now, because i have the full body kit.

How does ghost armor compare to invisible shield?