So SGP Crystal (Steinheil) rocks... what about full body?

demon69120

Reaction score
Ihvae about $30 to spend on accesories right now, and since I hate Zagg's screen feeling, and don't have much feedback on others like stealth guard and BSK, I was looking at screen protectors from Steinheil. There screen protectors are no doubt awesome according to site members, but what about there full body? It uses the regular Steinheil crystal with other parts for the rest.

OP
D

demon69120

Reaction score
No one has tried the full body? Seems promising, but like everywhere the only reviews I find are negative reviews from competitors like Zagg and BSK, and the good reviews are obviously from the company itself. Honest opinions please :D.

droidster22

Reaction score
I haven't tried zagg IS so I can't be sure but the skin that covers the body for Zagg and SGP seems to be the same. The only difference is the front screen cover. I prefer Steinheil over Zagg on the front because I cannot stand the peeling on Zagg Shield after a couple of month especially if the screen part is peeling.

fuelcell

Reaction score
zagg sucked. too many little parts, peeling at the corners, took them all off. waste of $30. havent tried any other one. probably wont unless there are rave reviews