Getting Droid X Tommorow! how do u guys like urs?

NiZmoStormTrooper

Reaction score
Phone is awesome.. dad has the evo nd bro has the D2 I would take the DX over those two ne day

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

9wire

Reaction score
I traded my d1 and a little cash for my lightly used x, I was running SS4. 96 on it, and all the usual mods. But, after about a week I'm constantly finding excuses to play with my X. Darkslide 4. 2, and been playing with the fontpacks frpm XDA.

brianes99

Reaction score
I'd stick with a motorola dt3000x if i were you.

I have a d1 and dx. dx is incredible. but as was commented, it really depends on what you want. Especially since there are MANY powerful droid phones on the market now, each with their own uniqueness Biggest issues i'd imagine is the no physical keyboard. If that's not a problem, than the X might be perfect for you.

eewny

Reaction score
Like my x alot, the only system with hacked hdmi port. The only reason ill upgrade is if bionic hdmi works with real hdmi app.

I put a custom apex 1.3.1 rom on and it removed all that bloat and has that vanilla feel.

Im going to hold onto it until the next vanilla phone comes out. I hate this bootloader lock Motorola is doing. At this rate the only phones as modible as the d1 are the nexus line. I can't believe google snubs Verizon again with the second nexus phone.

luigi90210

Reaction score
if i were you id wait got the HTC thunderbolt
it has every feature(except hdmi) the droid x has plus it has a front facing camera and possibly an unlocked bootloader

Domestic violence

Reaction score
DX is the most enjoyable phone I've owned. Personally, I don't think I could wait 6 months for a new phone if I were eligible to upgrade now. Thunderbolt is nice, but as stated- nothing dramatically different from the X, and I prefer moto over HTC

MrKleen

Reaction score
DX is the most enjoyable phone I've owned. Personally, I don't think I could wait 6 months for a new phone if I were eligible to upgrade now. Thunderbolt is nice, but as stated- nothing dramatically different from the X, and I prefer moto over HTC

An unlocked bootloader is a very dramatic difference!