Getting Droid X Tommorow! how do u guys like urs?

TypicaL

Reaction score
im finally getting the dx tomorrow after a long wait how do u guys like urs?

DebianDog

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Meh... ;)

Got your Gmail account all set up with you contacts and phone numbers?

[email protected]

Reaction score
Best phone I have ever had! And I have had a lot of phones. You can make this phone truely yours. You will see what I mean.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

MrKleen

Reaction score
Depending on what you are coming from I think you will enjoy your new X.

However if you are using an upgrade and signing a new contract I wonder if you should wait. There are new powerful phones coming out very soon.

What phone do you have now?

I think you will love your new phone! You will fall in love with the size of the screen real quick!

Last edited:

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
I have liked mine so far. But as was stated, there are much better phones soon to come out.

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
Best phone I have ever had! And I have had a lot of phones. You can make this phone truely yours. You will see what I mean.

Yes, you can customize it, but it is no where near as customizable as the Droid 1 was, or other phones with unlocked bootloaders.

zodder

Reaction score
There hasn't been a phone that's come out since the X that has made me think of switching. Until the 4G phones come out, I think it's by far the best phone out there. It's huge, but just feels perfect. :)

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
I really am happy with my DX. I love it.

But I really hope you're not planning on getting one with a contract. With all due respect it seems kind of silly to enter into a 2 year contract for a phone that will be be updated and replaced by its predecessor in less than 4 months. I'd definitely WAIT unless money is no object and you just want a DX.

iNfAMOUS702

Reaction score
I love my dx...i spend more time and attention on my phone than I do with my gf

Getsome122

Reaction score
Love it.... Constantly changing things. Not really anything stock on it anymore.... You can def make it yours....

leviathngod

Reaction score
Absolutely love my phone. Didn't really like it too much at first because the stock Froyo was kinda running cappuccino but I loaded up Gummyjar 2.5 and things have been smooth ever since. Runs great.

CxUNG

Reaction score
I like my X non-naked and well protected. Haha ilove the X so much to do with it. If only it had a fcc it would blow the nexus s/iphone.

Sent from DROiDx using DROiDforumsAPP

mpf189

Reaction score
The Bionic is still a 5-6 month wait away, that's a pretty long time to wait if you are itching to upgrade. The Thunderbolt is a lot sooner but the specs don't look any better than the Droid X's. Though it is 4g. I'm not dying to get 4g though, it's probably going to be more expensive and my phone already seems lightning quick. The Bionic's specs are just ridiculous though, it's going to be a BEAST, but like I said, waiting 5-6 months would be hard to do.