How long did you wait to root?

soccerdon1981

Reaction score
Lol....that's the scariest thing to happen to a phone. Second place goes to dropping it. :)

Sent from my Samsung Fascinate via Tapatalk

superdesi

Reaction score
It voids the software warranty of the phone itself. Assurion isn't a warranty - it's insurance in case anything happens to your phone that Verizon won't cover (which is pretty much anything other than software/hardware problems within the first year)

Sooooo, software/hardware warranty is only fr one year?

BdROIDX99

Reaction score
i had no idea what rooting was when i got my phone. i was tired of waiting for verizon to get an iphone (had a itouch for work and liked it, didnt know android was way better, dont hate me) that when i found out about the DX i had to have it. got it the day it was released. then when i started getting obcessed with customizing i found the forums. asked some questions and after about 3 weeks i rooted with the one click app and bricked it 3 days later. now...i cant stop messing with it. i love my phone. its crazy fast and its me. the days just of a wallpaper/ringtone "custom phone" is over for me. now i make my own ringtones out of whatever i want. nobody in the world has a phone like mine...and i did it all myself with the help of the android community. thank you all