Reaction score
AH HA HA HA HA HA

HA HA HA HA....HAHAHAHAHA

*takes a deep breath*

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHHH.

*rolls on the ground*

AHHH AHHH

OUCH! What's this? It appears to be a...Zomg...an iPhone 4...laying on the floor of this abandoned park...why?

As the story unfolds, a man was running from a serial killer, and tried to make a call on his iPhone 4...As the story goes, he lost his signal...

Droid Does, ladies and Gentlemen. Moreover, Droids Do.

*message written on a mac*

This dude was a troll. If you're looking for guitar apps, just go buy a damned apple computer--Mine is incredible. I love my droid, and you could not pay me to use an iPhone.

What a D.......amned fine gentlemen--Announcing his departure...aww shucks!

Bucknell2013

Reaction score
I suspect the poor lost soul was kind enough to leave it somewhere where someone else wouldn't find it.

Perhaps some children came along (innocently frolicking about), and heard horror stories about the park...and the man who lost his signal

lol.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Funny because one of my best friends with an IPhone asked me about the Droid because it didn't function at all as a phone.

Why don't you get an ITouch and keep the Droid so you can make calls. You know the CALLING is important.

DesktopDevin

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
hmmmm....iphone4 or alien anal probing. hope I never find out which is worse
I wonder if Cartman has an iPhone.

He has something even better ... he has the Trapper Keeper!

sp_0413_02_v6.jpg

alm0614

Reaction score
Hmm..trade open source customization, VZ awesome service, open app market, unlimited data plan for, just about no customization, horrible ATT service, restricted market, and no unlimited data plans... idk about you all but I love my droid and wouldnt trade it for an iPhone ever

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hmm...At the beginning I thought this was going to be a classy "farewell" unfortunately you completely destroyed yourself at the end. I mean really? And to think I was about to leave a sincere "good luck with your new iPhone".

Good Riddance...you and your iPhone obviously are meant for each other. The one thing I hate most about iOS are most of all the people that use it...

Skaggz

Reaction score
According to this thread he already has an iPad for his guitar and music apps. Does he really need an iPhone for the exact same apps?

Who else here, like me, doesn't really see any of the sludge in the Market because they actually know how to use the Market? I'll bet if the iPhone app store wasn't policed, there would be 10x more crap on there than on the Android market. I'd rather take the open, free nature of the Android experience than a cookie cutter device any day. But thats just me.

jrodizkool01

Reaction score
I actually really want an iphone 4 but in my area At&t has terrible service. If apple puts that phone on Verizon then I'll be heading to the store right away.

movadoevo8

Reaction score
Bidding you all farewell . I am giving up my droid and getting the new iPhone 4 . The 4 will do all the things I have wanted in a phone. The thing that I disliked most about the android experience is the apps. The apps for the droid are just ( for the most part) just completely amateurish. I have not been able to find an even half decent piano or guitar app. I was messing with a friends iPhone and he had music apps that were just mind blowing . Full blown synthesizer app and guitar and piano apps that were great.
The iPhone 4 will be multi tasking and the face to face calling is well, WOW !
Apple is setting the standard everyone will be copying . My droid will not be missed by me . Good riddance to it and it's stinking apps and app marketplace.
The non searchable marketplace .

Droid already does muti tasking, Apples APP store has been out like 3 years longer then DROID MARKET ofcourse it will have better apps.

You are talking about the face to face phone calls aka video conference and you are saying everyone will be copying off the iPhone 4. Correct me if i'm wrong, but doesn't the HTC EVO4G already has the front face camera as well has the rear came and allowing for FACE to FACE with QIK or whatever that APP is called and Skype soon will be updated as they already announced that.

I had the original iPhone since day one all the way up until the iPhone 3Gs and only switched to the Droid in january and i do not regret it. I do how ever agree with you on the app situation, but that is about the only thing.

Don't get me wrong the iPhone 4 is tempting, the only thing that will stop me from getting one is #1 AT&T service sucks compared to Verizon as far as cell signal. #2 No flash on the iPhone as Steve Jobs will not allow it ever!. #3 The fact that it's not opened source and all locked down.

My plans is to keep the Motorola Droid which is a Decent phone, not the best, but decent. I will wait for a much superior phone to come out something similar specs as the EVO4G, but better like let's say at least a 1.2-1.5 ghz processor, at least 512MB of ram and HDMI output that can output at least 720p.

These new phones that are now being released and have been released are not worth the upgrade at the moment perhaps the only one might be the EVO4G and that's still not really a choice unless I would want to pay a termination FEE hehehe...

ANyhow I wish you the bestest luck with the iPhone 4.

mjh68

Reaction score
Iphone = $200 with no flash ever.
Droid = $20 with flash. (soon for non rooters)

Apple makes a product that looks nice but I think the droid has more features. Granted the brand new Iphone is probably faster than the 1/2 a year old droid when you compare stock to stock.

Actually, Wirefly is now giving the droids away free this week . Just told some co-workers and she ordered 4 of them with new contracts lol

Status
Not open for further replies.