Trading iPhone 4

ghostrunner

Reaction score
I am looking at trading my iPhone 4 for a droid. Right now I looking at a razor, bionic, or a nexus. Any help would be great I just want to get some info on the phones and see which would be the best thx.

Sent from my iPhone 4

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
I think you should look for a Rezound. It's rock-solid and seems to have the best overall user feedback - just very, very few complaints. If you're heavily into modding and flashing roms, then maybe the Nexus, but seems like a lot of Nexus users are always waiting on fixes for something that was or is newly broken.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
What exactly are you looking for in your new phone? A keyboard? Quality screen? Interested in rooting and ROMing?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Mainly screen , dont root or rom

Sent from my iPhone 4
In my opinion, the Nexus and the Rezound have the two best screens on Verizon right now. Their screens are huge and the devices themselves don't feel all too big, but a perfect fit (for me at least, I got pretty big hands). I recommend you check them out in store and compare, but those two, if it comes down to screen quality, are the ones to look at imo.

As for the Razr, the screen was a dealbreaker for me. I don't know if it was the demo unit or what, but the screen had a green tint to it. My friend has a D4 and the screen is great, but I still would put the Rezound and Nexus at the top. Either way it'd be an upgrade to the tiny 3.5" screen you're used to. I came from a Incredible when I got my Nexus and there is no way I'd go back to a screen under 4"

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
II recommend you check them out in store and compare, but those two, if it comes down to screen quality, are the ones to look at imo.

Fully agree. Screen is amazing on both, and they don't feel too large (at least until you slap on a big 'ol protective case). I actually returned the Nexus for the Rezound mainly because of the camera and the sdcard (got a 64igig sd for all my music). But both phones were great - great call quality and surprisingly good speakerphone capabilities, as well.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I was bought new iPhone at last week. I have seen first it's quality screen and than after looking the keyboard because both are main stuffs in the mobile. I think both are most important part of the any other mobile phone. I also interested in rooting and ROOMing.
Well when it comes to screen quality, both the Rezound and Nexus blow the iPhone 4 out the water, even the 4s imo (I would know my parents each have one and I helped them numerous times). The virtual keyboard on both devices are superb as you have so much screen space, I got big hands and typing on this thing is a breeze, especially compared to my former phone, the Incredible. I'm not sure about the Rezound, but I know there's an ICS ROM out for it and some others. The Nexus, as I stated, has great development support.

TOMMYBOT

Reaction score
Bionic points
Its free with upgrade right now.
I love its screen. Haven't had one issue with mine for data.
Its a solid phone.
I run most of the time stock but root for wifi and played with roms a bit.
Welcome to android. Wish you the best user experience.

Klaista2k

Reaction score
I'd go for the Razr Maxx or wait for the Droid Fighter.

The Rezound is good phone but the battery sucks on it.

And the Nexus has a lot of issues. Data drops, bad battery, etc.