Getting an iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikes

Reaction score
Bidding you all farewell . I am giving up my droid and getting the new iPhone 4 .
Hope that works out well for you. I have no idea why you felt the need to announce it here, unless you're trolling.

mcsinfl

Reaction score
hmmmm....iphone4 or alien anal probing. hope I never find out which is worse

mikes

Reaction score
You obviously have never had an iPhone. What qualifies you to disparage it, other that Droid fanboi-ism? It's just a phone, don't act like it's threatening your manhood.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
That may be going a bit far, I would be willing to bet alien anal probing is way worse than buying an iPhone, just sayin....

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Jmart922

Reaction score
Ha! Guitar hero app?! No thanks man, I have a real guitar and the guitar hero game on x360, what are you going to do, show off you iphone and say hey everyone! Guitar hero on my iphone, isn't this awesome?! Yeah man good luck, oh and btw check out technobuffalos article about how the iphones features loses its luster on at&t's new data plans...

mcsinfl

Reaction score
You obviously have never had an iPhone. What qualifies you to disparage it, other that Droid fanboi-ism? It's just a phone, don't act like it's threatening your manhood.

I'm 43 yo and have been playing with tech since youth. apple has beautiful product and both kids have jailbroke itouches that I broke for them. , but sv is a psycho and I will never buy his Nazi crap for my personal use...

onelegchair

Reaction score
iPhone 4

To bad you can only video call over wifi and only with other iPhone 4s.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not really defending the original poster so much but I will say this, we as droid owners who have rooted our phones make up probably less than 1% of android device owners, now I don't have any numbers to back that up but I would be willing to bet that is accurate. That means 99 plus % of android phones are running whatever the provider allows to come stock on the phone. So when you compare an iPhone to a normal android phone the iPhone is far more appealing to the average person. That is starting to change a little bit and android is still young so the gap can be bridged. I find most people who hate on apple have no real basis to their argument other than what they "hear and read" about how Steve Jobs is the anti-christ and other various things of that nature. Those who hate on apple are also the first to jump down the throats of the so-called apple "fanboys". A tiny bit of hypocrisy but whatever... I love the android OS which is why I don't own an iPhone but for those who don't want to root or don't know about rooting the iPhone is a great device. Right now the apple app store is much better than the android marketplace. I don't really think that is debatable. Android is moving in the right direction though. I just think before people start blindly hating on apple you should think about what you are saying (typing) first. To clarify, I am sure there are more than a couple of you who could legitimately give reasons why you dislike apple so much and this is fine but some people just need to follow the crowd too much. Not to mention not a single one of us has had a hands on experience with the newest iPhone that is coming out.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Why do people feel the need to post these ridiculous goodbye threads? I'll tell you why. They like to stir up **** and are in serious need of attention. If you want to switch phones, switch phones. Why would any of us give a damn? Jesus kid, grow up and move on. Save the drama for the teenage girls please.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If someone is happy with their phone, so be it. There are some music apps on the iphone that I'd definitely get if they were ported to the droid. Those apps had a few more years to get to where they are though. There are plenty of other things keeping me busy on my phone meanwhile.

As for alien probes and questionable manhood....that probably means its time for some dancing bananas:
icon_%20banana.gif
icon_%20banana.gif
icon_%20banana.gif

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
y'all posting in a troll thread.

Seriously, this guy must've not have had his Droid for long cause if he feels this strong about it then he would've gotten rid of it a long time ago.

the new iPhone does some pretty cool things, and made smartphones mainstream, no denying that. it's the fanboys and anti-fanboys of apple that make it so bad. Each phone has their strengths and weaknesses, but i assure you i will not be buying any apple product, i honestly do not like them and i've used each product extensively.

goodbye member who seems to did not really contribute. as a fellow droider, sad to see one go, but good luck with the iphone 4.

Abadus

Reaction score
Iphone = $200 with no flash ever.
Droid = $20 with flash. (soon for non rooters)

Apple makes a product that looks nice but I think the droid has more features. Granted the brand new Iphone is probably faster than the 1/2 a year old droid when you compare stock to stock.

Ludacrosse05

Reaction score
Iphone = $200 with no flash ever.
Droid = $20 with flash. (soon for non rooters)

Apple makes a product that looks nice but I think the droid has more features. Granted the brand new Iphone is probably faster than the 1/2 a year old droid when you compare stock to stock.

The iPhone 4 will also be faster at dropping calls. Can you hear me now? No? Crap :hangs up phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.