Getting an HTC Droid DNA? What phone are you upgrading from?

xl1

Reaction score
Love my thunderbolt,but time to say good bye...The king is dead long life to the king!!!

Kf4pwb

Reaction score
Replacing an incredible2. Had to give up my unlimited data, but not sure why. I checked data usage and have never exceeded 1.5 gig

Theoneandonlytim

Reaction score
Kf4pwb said:
Replacing an incredible2. Had to give up my unlimited data, but not sure why. I checked data usage and have never exceeded 1.5 gig

I think because you went from a 3g phone to 4g phone?

beastmodesquat

Reaction score
Theoneandonlytim said:
I think because you went from a 3g phone to 4g phone?

Nope, i work for verizon & am a incredible 4g lte, its cuz u wanted to upgrade at discount. Should have kept it man. Pay the couple hundred to be honest

geoff5093

Reaction score
If you wanted to only pay $199 then you will need to remove your unlimited data, if you paid full price you could have kept it. It sounds like you didn't really need it though.

Kf4pwb

Reaction score
That stinks. This must be a relatively new thing. They didn't make me get rid of unlimited when I upgraded my wife's phone last year for Xmas.

geoff5093

Reaction score
That stinks. This must be a relatively new thing. They didn't make me get rid of unlimited when I upgraded my wife's phone last year for Xmas.
Yeah, it went into effect June/July of this year, I remember people were pre-ordering the GS3 because that was the last phone you could get while keeping unlimited data.

geoff5093

Reaction score
You can add a line and not lose your unlimited data.
Yeah, but you have to pay $10/mo. + tax, the $30 activation fee, buy a dumb phone for the new line, and now you are locked into another 2 year contract. For a savings of what, $50-$100?

BewareOfButtlice

Reaction score
and yet i had to pay $30 fee to UPGRADE from my Droid Incredible... Did lose the unlimited data but i never used it that much anyway. Always on wifi and stream music in the car every now and then. Needed the phone before i threw my inc and shattered it into a million pieces.

geoff5093

Reaction score
and yet i had to pay $30 fee to UPGRADE from my Droid Incredible... Did lose the unlimited data but i never used it that much anyway. Always on wifi and stream music in the car every now and then. Needed the phone before i threw my inc and shattered it into a million pieces.
Wait, you paid full retail and had to pay the upgrade fee?