Droid DNA or Note II

jtcsifl

Reaction score
I bought an HTC Droid DNA two weeks ago for $149 over the Note II because it was still $249. Now the price has been lowered to $199 so I'm seriously thinking of exchanging the DNA for the Note II. I've read/watched all kinds of reviews & comparisons most of which say either the Note II is a little better or to choose the Note II if you want a phablet & the DNA for a large smartphone. I admit the screen on the DNA is very very nice. It's my first HTC and have had no problem with Sense 4+. Your thoughts are appreciated.

kevsgroove

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Had an opportunity to put a coworkers Note II through it's paces last week and I must say, it's a very sweet device. After handling for a bit it felt comfortable in my hand and easily fit my pants pockets. Screen was quite nice, though, not as sharp as that on the DNA. Guess it depends on what you're looking for. The DNA has killer specs with a puny battery, the Note II has excellent specs, is larger, with a battery that puts others (Razr Maxx and Maxx HD aside) to shame.

For my tastes, I plan on picking up the Galaxy S4. The 5" screen is perfect for my tastes and it's slightly smaller than the S3, also to my liking.

OP
jtcsifl

jtcsifl

Reaction score
Looks like Radioshack & Target just helped seal the deal on the keeping the DNA. I'll be returning to BB to get another $50 off the $149 I paid as they have it for $99 on an upgrade & they're 2 of the stores BB will price match.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
n2 for the win. Awesome phone. Awesome features+big battery+solid camera=big tyme (intentionally misspelled) device. If 5.5 is too big wait for the s4. Samsung has been on their game lately and it will take some big time features from the other oems to truly compete.

kcooldude

Reaction score
It truly depends on preference so tell us more on what u look for on your phone, or do u want a tablet that can call/act like a phone