Convince me to pay $640 for a DNA :)

Reaction score
I couldn't imagine lugging the Note2 around, each and every day, pulling it out of my shirt pocket? pants pocket?...(where exactly DO you keep the Note2, if you're a guy) man purse?, and slapping that monstrosity to the side of my face, each and every time I need to make a call, but hey.... that's ME.

I agree to each their own, but as a note 2 owner, I can tell you it's actually very easy. It's a big phone, but it's very thin. I wear regular fitting jeans and have no issues getting it in and out if my pocket with ease.

You get used to the size of the phone quickly when its in your hands.

jcfitz

Reaction score
Try this website...

Have you heard of swappa? Its a website where people sell their new- slightly new- slightly used- used phones. It's a great website to look at for phones that you may want to buy outright instead of through contract. I purchased a GNex from the website for $185, the phone was in immaculate condition. Then just purchased a DNA for $550, with all original accessories, box, and film still on the screen. The website uses paypal for secure transactions and buyer protection in case of discrepancies. Just browse the sight, sometimes refurbed/used phones are not peoples thing..

cschanck

Reaction score
Can't recommend the Note 2 enough. I came from the Bionic as well, and the quad core / 2G heart of that beast is astonishing.

The screen is awesome for mid-40s eyes, and it is so thin, it is easy to stash in a pocket.

2 cents.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2