Get em while they're hot!

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
So, I went to bed last night out of frustration from the site.

I was just able to order for $149 w/ NE2 credit applied.

Billed to account.

Now, I just need to be a bit more patient and wait for it to arrive.

I'm in it with you. Mine won't be here until Monday. Oh well. Atleast I didn't have to wait on a MIR :happy:

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
Got my Droid. Less than 10 people in the store. Said they had 100 in stock. Got a car charger and case as a free gift. On the way in to work they called to apologize that they had given me the wrong car charger (it has the wrong connection on the end) so I will have to go back to exchange it. Hadn't had any time to play with it. Will fool around with it when I get home.

jakens84

Reaction score
Man, VZW is processing these orders FAST!!
Called customer service to see if I could maybe get a Saturday delivery upgrade and I already have a tracking number...will have to wait until Monday....womp womp

ebean

Reaction score
fyi: i just got through to a vwireless agent on the phone in under 5 min. she changed my account to credit me $50 - it's not my fault they changed policies for newevery2 ... i was told twice last week i had a $100 credit - so she credited my account the $50 (after she said 3 times: wow, you've really been with verizon a LONG time!) and then i ordered 2 desk docks/chargers and a car charger to be received on tuesday. no way am i going into the store over the weekend! i'll get the car docker when they have one that holds and charges at the same time.
still have to decide if i want one of those skins...did buy screen protector film from them as a basic to tide me over. i have never had a case for my 700p. it's not perfect looking but it's fine.
now to wait until monday!