Get em while they're hot!

atomicwedgie

Reaction score
Won't even show me the Droid as an upgrade option on my daughters line but it shows me all the HTCs. If I get there tomorrow and they say no go... ugh.

medicTHREE

Reaction score
So I am finally able to purchase this online- and it is showing my $100 new every two discount, but still debating if I want to wait and get it in the store... so I can have it in hand tomorrow...but very interesting, the car dock and home dock isn't available yet as an accesory.

10 minutes ago the accessories were available when I almost ordered. I changed my mind and will go to store and bill to account.

medicTHREE

Reaction score
Won't even show me the Droid as an upgrade option on my daughters line but it shows me all the HTCs. If I get there tomorrow and they say no go... ugh.

Strange. I'd check again in a bit. There is not reason it wouldn't be an option unless something isn't showing up right. Refresh the page as well.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Strange. I'd check again in a bit. There is not reason it wouldn't be an option unless something isn't showing up right. Refresh the page as well.

ALOT of people are reporting this as a problem, whether intentional or not.

medicTHREE

Reaction score

For those who can't get the droid to show up...

Like others, Verizon was not showing the Droid as an available upgrade.

Here's how I eventually was able to get it...

When I clicked to upgrade my existing phone, it took me to the page with the list of phones available... in order to have the Droid show up, I had to select Motorola from the list of manufactures on the left, to filter them all out.

Then the Droid appeared at the top of the list.

Good luck.

medicTHREE

Reaction score
Using the motorola filter trick didn't work for me :(.

Give the site an hour. I really think their main problem is overload right now. They are likely both activating new content and getting attacked by 20,000 hits at a time.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score

For those who can't get the droid to show up...

Like others, Verizon was not showing the Droid as an available upgrade.

Here's how I eventually was able to get it...

When I clicked to upgrade my existing phone, it took me to the page with the list of phones available... in order to have the Droid show up, I had to select Motorola from the list of manufactures on the left, to filter them all out.

Then the Droid appeared at the top of the list.

Good luck.

When i can connect to their estore I will try this thank you.

JFDroid

Reaction score

Give the site an hour. I really think their main problem is overload right now. They are likely both activating new content and getting attacked by 20,000 hits at a time.

Yeah. Plus, ordering now or at 8am won't change the fact that the phone won't get here until Monday.

medicTHREE

Reaction score
and they have something like 60,000 units for telesales/online sales stock.

tsguy52

Reaction score

Yeah. Plus, ordering now or at 8am won't change the fact that the phone won't get here until Monday.

I saw an option to ship with Saturday delivery for $20!

And then I went back to create a new account order to see if I could get a screen shot and all it had was **** for shipping option.. Which means it's pre-order status..

Screen shot below:

satship.jpg

lauriep

Reaction score
That didn't come up when I ordered. There was ONLY free overnight. No drop-down box at all.

jakens84

Reaction score
So, I went to bed last night out of frustration from the site.

I was just able to order for $149 w/ NE2 credit applied.

Billed to account.

Now, I just need to be a bit more patient and wait for it to arrive.

ebean

Reaction score
got a notice this morning that it shipped 'standard overnight shipping' fedex - which means monday. oh well. it will be fine. i'll spend a last bittersweet weekend with my 700p (which is actually sticking by my side as a calendar until missing sync completes their program for full 2-way sync).