Just ordered the 1840mAh Droid X Extended Battery

wpwilt

Reaction score
New battery

Got mine yesterday, I get 25% because of the company I work for that makes it sweeter.

So far it seems to be holding up well.

Bill:icon_ banana:

nadroid

Reaction score
I get a day and a half out of my extended battery , with bluetooth on!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

prosteve037

Reaction score
I just got my Droid X Extended Battery yesterday night and so far after heavy usage I have 15% left on my battery :]

Here's my Battery Usage Profile:
13h 10m 42s

46% Display
15% Cell standby
9% Voice calls
8% Phone idle
6% Browser
5% Solitaire
4% Android System
3% com.motorola.providers.com
2% Mediaserver
2% com.com.motorola.home
2% Android OS

Will it get better with further usage?

Dr.Dad

Reaction score
I hope it gets better with time bc my new extended battery has ben no better than my stock thus far after two days of using it........

fishstick600

Reaction score
It will take longer than two days. Id say about a week to cycle through. Don't let it die completely more than once a month.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy tablet using Tapatalk

Dr.Dad

Reaction score
Thanks! I figured it would take time...and was positive that regardless it would be better than the normal battery. It is already doing a lot better.

Freezetron

Reaction score
Which they make a larger capacity battery with same size, I don't wanna have to deal with finding another case for a larger battery

Zecpull

Reaction score
Fits.

Which they make a larger capacity battery with same size, I don't wanna have to deal with finding another case for a larger battery

I got the Extended battery from Motorola.. BH6X...and I bought the Special back cover...well I put in the new Battery..and put the back on .. then I Realized I had put on the Regular back..it fit Fine....I would say You get at least 25% more with the BH6X battery

Freezetron

Reaction score

I got the Extended battery from Motorola.. BH6X...and I bought the Special back cover...well I put in the new Battery..and put the back on .. then I Realized I had put on the Regular back..it fit Fine....I would say You get at least 25% more with the BH6X battery

Got any pics?

thehulk20

Reaction score
i have the extended battery. thus far, no complaints. that includes having a case to fit it.

i have tried two cases thus far that fit great. i got the best buy "platinum series" with the holster. i also have the otterbox commuter series sold at the verizon store. both cases fit fine.

i know some may be concerned about gaps in the two piece snap on type case like the one at best buy. i do not have any gaps. maybe i just got the perfect case, but it fits great.

come to think of it, i have had three cases. the other one was the cheaper priced one at best buy.

Dr.Dad

Reaction score
I'll mention it bc it will be mentioned sooner or later...
I'm not sure if it is phone dependent, but the regular battery cover on my x and others' put a slight stress on the screen and made a line or something on the screen....
I am glad you were able to use the regular cover w/o issue. I would love to have a phone like that bc then my otterbox commuter would fit the way it is supposed to....oh well.