Get a extra battery or get a mobile charger?

rollbread

Reaction score
My droid drains up battery quite fast. So will it be better to buy a extra battery or buy a mobile charger? For extra battery, I had seen some selling online but not sure is it safe to use them. Which option do u think is better? :unsure:

OP
R

rollbread

Reaction score

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have an extra battery and two charging decks for my droid. Absolutely, get extra batteries and chargers.

PARick

Reaction score
I vote both. You can never have too many batteries!

Nblufire12

Reaction score
Sadly I couldn't even get the charger door off...

Do I push down? I didnt want to push too hard, didnt want to break anything on my prized Droid :(

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sadly I couldn't even get the charger door off...

Do I push down? I didnt want to push too hard, didnt want to break anything on my prized Droid :(

It slides downwards. It's one of the easier ones I've found to get off.

Nblufire12

Reaction score
Haha wow that's kinda sad for me.

Is there a way to charge a battery by itself? If I need to replace my droid battery, I can take an already charged battery and just put it in, is there like cradles to charge batteries?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Let me throw the idea of a Seidio 2800 Mah Extended Battery in the mix, I have one and it was the best purchase I made for my Droid

PARick

Reaction score
You may need to push in slightly while pushing down. Occasionally if my door sticks a bit, that takes care of it.

Yes, you can purchase a seperate battery charger. My favorite is one that charges a spare battery while charging my Droid.

The jury is still out on my extended battery. I think I prefer carrying a spare with me. I hate not getting anywhere near an accurate reading, and the bulkiness of the EB. I do use it, though, when I know I am not going to be around a charger for a while.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
I bought an extra battery and a single battery charger from Verizon, which not only has the wall plug, but connects via USB so you can charge it with a mobile charger. I leave mine in my work van on the mobile charger during the week.