Gb update

nemisis9

Reaction score
This update is pitiful slows down the phone. It sucks all the way around. Wtf verizon.

Sent from my DROID2

Riayoko

Reaction score
Bim right there with ya wtf are they thinking I mean everything was good tethered free wifi everything ran so great and now they want everyone to pay for something they are already paying for come on you money hunger ****s...give the people what they want!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
This thread is epic. GB is twice as fast as Froyo, and VZW is finally blocking a hole in their system that they've had open for quite sometime now. You should feel lucky you received free tethering for this long.

Riayoko

Reaction score
Tether should be free. Why do I pay 50 extra buck for unlimited data if I can use it how I want? Makes no sense to me the **** should be free to use...

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Tether should be free. Why do I pay 50 extra buck for unlimited data if I can use it how I want? Makes no sense to me the **** should be free to use...

Should'a, would'a, could'a, but it's not.

erinp76

Reaction score
Since the update, I can not get hotmail to retrieve my mail! Any idea why? or how to fix it?

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Since the update, I can not get hotmail to retrieve my mail! Any idea why? or how to fix it?

I've been having difficulty, too, but it eventually fixed itself.

tattedupboy

Reaction score
Free tethering? Are you talking about the 3G hotspot app for unrooted phones running the stock ROM? Or are you talking about third party tethering apps for rooted phones such as Barnacle and wifi tether?

Verizon and other carriers have made it quite clear that tethering has to be paid for and is not part of regular data plans. Everyone who reads their contracts knows this so why complain when Verizon cracks down on unauthorized tethering? Sheesh!