GB Hexen and more....

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Thought I'd make an "official" announcement rather than answering this 500 more times...

We're waiting on 2 things before we start GB Hexen.
  1. The official OTA. Yes, we have the soak test and the leaked builds but we dont want to have to start over again when we get the official OTA if they change things.
  2. All of the bugs with CM7-GB to be fixed. This is because we are basing GB Hexen off of CM.
We have another important announcement as well. We would like to welcome RevNumbers to Team Hexen. He has been a very big part of CM4D2/G and we welcome his knowledge to the team.

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks for the update!

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
Great news. Can't wait to get back to heXen and working on my theming skills.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

thesoldier

Reaction score
Great news! As badly as I want a GB based hexen right now, I'd much rather wait a little bit and get one that is more refined. Thanks for letting us know. :)

Sent from my D2G running HeXen

kevdliu

Reaction score
If this is based on cm then what's the difference between this and cm?

Fenuxx

Vermilion
Developer
Reaction score
HeXen 2.0 will be based on CyanogenMod for a number of reasons. I won't get into incredible amounts of details about it, but essentially, everything we wanted to add to HeXen 2.0 was already in CM. Obviously, we're going to slim it down a bit, and tweak the hell out of it. Plus, it gives the benefit of having all of the CM Theme Chooser themes available to everyone from the get-go. No having to wait for themes, they'll already be there.

alixjg

Reaction score
:yahoo: yes! I had the FroYo HeXen ROM and loved it... Just did the OTA to gingerbread the other day. I like the tools and whatnot, but the blur bullsh... is annoying.

Super excited for a gingerbread HeXen!!

lisaleese

Reaction score
Very much looking forward to GB Hexen. It worked like a charm on Froyo...

gthotie5

Reaction score
Froyo Hexen was good. GB Hexen sounds great.

Also let me know if you guys need beta testers and stuff.

Last edited:

hgrimberg

Reaction score
Any news about the release date for GB Hexen? I am anxious to install it on my phone. CM7 and Apex both seem to have many bugs.

Enviado desde mi DROID2 GLOBAL usando Tapatalk

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
When CM7 gets stable then give the devs time to create Hexen. Everyone is working hard to fix CM7 first.

hgrimberg

Reaction score
When CM7 gets stable then give the devs time to create Hexen. Everyone is working hard to fix CM7 first.

You mean Hexen will be based on cm7? Apex too? What is so great about this cm7 rom that all the others are based on it?

Enviado desde mi DROID2 GLOBAL usando Tapatalk

Jonas

Reaction score
Definatly looking forward to see what comes out of this rom. I'll certianly be down for beta testing.