Galnet Miui ICS help for wifi device

Reaction score
So I love this rom. Its flashy and has a lot of bells and whistles. A few things I'd like to know if I can do. A few rom related and a few just android related.

android related .....

Since this is a wifi device what all system apps can I get rid of that I don't need like messaging and phone(if I can do them)??(to save battery)

Rom related....

Can I change the lockscreen so it's the same, minus the phone and messaging option?

Also can I get rid of the not workinf generic music widget that pops up even though im using poweramp with lockscreen widget disabled?

Overclocking/undervolting? I try to use jrummys app but it force closes a lot on here.(to save battery)

Any other battery saving speed boosting things? Lol I know cliche

OR if anybody wants to suggest a different rom..... lol

Thanks in advance guys!
Kyle

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
There really is no need to freeze the stock messaging app or phone app. They don't use any battery. The stock music player can be disabled. I prefer to use titanium backup. You can try using quick clock advanced to undervolt/overclock

OP
R
Reaction score
There really is no need to freeze the stock messaging app or phone app. They don't use any battery. The stock music player can be disabled. I prefer to use titanium backup. You can try using quick clock advanced to undervolt/overclock

Thanks for the quick response! And I completely removed the stock music player... so yea idk lol. And I was wondering if minuit had overclock undervolt stuff built in. Also would anything happen if I delete phone and messaging? It bugs me that Its there and I don't need it lol

Hmong_Xiong

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick response! And I completely removed the stock music player... so yea idk lol. And I was wondering if minuit had overclock undervolt stuff built in. Also would anything happen if I delete phone and messaging? It bugs me that Its there and I don't need it lol

I prefer just freezing the apps and test if any bugs comes up

Motorola Droid 2: CyanogenMod 9