Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
I don't think so.

From the thread.

"Only use this if you tried to update through the official 2.2 ota and its stuck at the M.

Dont use this if you tried to update to official 2.2 got stuck and then tried to restore using 2.1

Dont use this to upgrade to 2.2 from 2.1"

So I don't know. Considering the replacement cost I wouldn't risk it till someone said for sure that's what you want.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
he beat us both lol

in my defense, i have 387 new threads in my User CP :)

OP
J

jloya

Reaction score
thank you very much guys :)

i have the correct SBF and i was ready to go

then she walks over...."ummmm i like the new stuff and the battery life (before she was stealing my charger 1-2 times a day and now after almost a full day of work shes still 70 percent) so ill just learn how to use it and transfer my contacts....."

sooo after all that she wants to keep it....all i can say is thanks to everyone I really appreciate it and atleast now i have a full back up incase i end up bricking my X toyin around with it.

as abe put it, "woman *sigh*"

jaben2

Reaction score
I may have been a little quicker this time, however at least it got out there.
I normally don't get to contribute because most are more knowledgeable in this stuff then me. I have a copy of the sbf however I wouldn't know how to use it, at least not yet.

jaben2

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I only downloaded it in case I run into a problem, so far so good though.