Galaxy S9 May Arrive With Half A Terabyte Of Onboard Storage

zinethar

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8 and Note 10
I totally love my note 8. Does everything I wanted it to do. I still had all the USB-C connectors I got for the Note 7 so that added no cost. The free watch from the Note 7 and the free 360 camera from the Note 8 helped my forget their cost. All new phones give you toys you love to play with at first then rarely use. This one is a keeper.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I totally love my note 8. Does everything I wanted it to do. I still had all the USB-C connectors I got for the Note 7 so that added no cost. The free watch from the Note 7 and the free 360 camera from the Note 8 helped my forget their cost. All new phones give you toys you love to play with at first then rarely use. This one is a keeper.

same here, the note 8 is great. got the free camera too. and really glad the microsd card is back though it is a pain to remove and replace because of my fat fingers.

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
how do you like the note 8? I had my note 2 forever and I absolutely love my G6, but I'm thinking about getting a note, I really liked the note 2...
Note 2 was my 1st Note. Replaced my S3. Next Note was the Note5. Loved it but no expandable storage hurt only having 32gb. If it was a 64GB then I would not have jumped from it as quickly as I did. Note8 is great. No lag. Just flies. Love the size. No complaints. My only fear is the screen since I'm coming from the Moto Z Force which I used naked and Never worried about the screen.

ayanav

Banned
Reaction score
Finally 512 GB is not necessary, it should not already be very smart to buy iphone X and iphone 8 to 256 GB 15/20% more expensive than their counterpart 64GB whose capacity is largely sufficient. On the other hand if the Galaxy S9 remains around 900 € there is no problem either.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
iphone 6s prix iphone 7 plus

Last edited:

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Finally 512 GB is not necessary, it should not already be very smart to buy iphone X and iphone 8 to 256 GB 15/20% more expensive than their counterpart 64GB whose capacity is largely sufficient. On the other hand if the Galaxy S9 remains around 900 € there is no problem either.

I remember saying something similar about a 20 meg harddrive years ago. maybe to most it would not be needed but if you do a lot of video, it would most certainly be needed.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
You say it's sufficient, but I remember when less than 1gb was "sufficient" on my pc in 1999, that's woefully inadequate now.

These phones are becoming more and more like laptops, frankly I won't buy a laptop if it doesn't either have over 1tb or room for a second hard drive. Same reason I won't buy a phone that doesn't have an SD card slot. Up the internal storage, give us an sd card, maybe some sort of extra memory management paging file and the dex or something like it. True pc's with four gaming or video/audio/game production won't ever go away but I'd love to have a phone that can double as a sweet laptop. And hopefully we end up there in the next few years.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

zinethar

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8 and Note 10
I even use a Sandisk 256gb flash drive that can connect OTG with the Note8 and USB3 with my computer. There is never enough ways to transfer movies, files, and other cool stuff!