galaxy S3 contacts

carguy

Reaction score
Day one. My contacts sync'd to Gmail today. After work I noticed they were all duplicated on the phone.

no problem I thought, Just delete all contacts on the phone and re-sync with Gmail contacts... not so fast.

All contacts are still on my gmail account on the desktop. Turned on/off/on sync on the phone, tell it so sync and still no contacts on the phone?

I've searched the site for 20 minutes so far. Any advice on how I get my gmail contacts back to the device?

Thanks!

OP
carguy

carguy

Reaction score
OK. Went into contacts > settings > unchecked 'Only contacts with phones' and all contacts now appear on the phone.

Trouble is, no phone numbers were displayed.
Went to Gmail contacts on the desktop, sure enough phone numbers were missing. Restored gmail contacts from last week and they are now restored.

Re-sync the phone to Gmail and the contacts are restored. DancingNexus

huonefei

Reaction score
Lost Data on your Samsung Galaxy S4/S3/S2/S? Don’t worry,you can use a Samsung Galaxy Data Recovery easily recover contacts, messages, photos and video from Samsung Galaxy devices, like Samsung Galaxy S4/S3/S2/S, Samsung Galaxy Note etc.

I have ever use a Android data recovery to restore contacts from my Samsung Galaxy S3,I remember it’s named Dr.Fone for Android which is a powerful Samsung Galaxy data recovery tool,it supports contacts from Samsung Galaxy Phone.What’s more,If you want to recover other data on your Samsung Galaxy,this professional Android Samsung data recovery can help you recover messages, photos and video from Samsung Galaxy devices, like Samsung Galaxy S4/S3/S2/S, Samsung Galaxy Note etc.