Galaxy S3 Save Contacts google

fedetics

Reaction score
How can I save my contacts on my S3 using Google or Gmail accounts?

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
they should be saved automatically to the default account, unless you chose to NOT have it backed up, during initial setup.

OP
F

fedetics

Reaction score
they should be saved automatically to the default account, unless you chose to NOT have it backed up, during initial setup.

Ok but when I log in my gmail account using a computer, there are no contacts saved in gmail address book.

KaosMaster

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
SCH-I545 Galaxy S4 (Verizon)
The s3 saves them to the phone. You need to go thru the contacts and press where it says phone. Then change it to say Google. You may also find this setting in your contacts settings menu

aishiteru

Banned
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S6
If you want to sync Samsung contacts with Gmail, you can do it like this:
1. Tap "Contacts" on your Android phone to open it. Click the button of "Menu" or "Settings" and then choose "Merge with Google". Then, your Contacts will be connected with Gmail Account successfully.
2. Install Gmail on your Android device if you haven't done it before. Open the App Drawer and choose "Settings", "Accounts and Sync" successively.
3. Enable the Accounts and syncing service, and then choose your Gmail account and open "Sync Contacts" option. Finally, press "Sync now" and then your Android contacts will be synced with Gmail immediately.

Last edited: