Galaxy s2... Vs my phone

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Obviously network is why I'm on a bionic vs a gs2. But the screen is brighter. It feels noticeably faster. Installing apps it blew my phone away. And its paper thin.

But I love my lte. And really that's what these devices are all about. With out network its worthless.

Sent from my UNLEASHED bionic

Lower resolution screens are less for the phones system to push. Meh, I'm good!

EL Lacost

Reaction score
Yeah 3 updates a yr is better than just 1 I mean samsung users feel forgoten after a while. Wel atleast I did

Odin Rooted Samsung Fascinate

xXJakeXx

Reaction score
Yeah 3 updates a yr is better than just 1 I mean samsung users feel forgoten after a while. Wel atleast I did

I had the fascinate. I returned it because of no update because Samsung blows!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

alboboy10

Reaction score
From what I've read the sg2 is far better than any Android...so it doesn't need support or updates. Not even one complaint have I read about it. And ye it's far smoother than the bionic. Great battery. A lot of iPhone fan boys even like it which says a lot.

That phone is amazing.

This is coming from someone who doesn't like Samsung for phones also.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
I agree, and I'm afraid that phones like the Vigor and the Prime will require massive amounts of battery to fill up all these pixels. Motorola should have put a 4460 OMAP @1.5 Ghz in the Bionic.

Then again good luck getting Samsung to update the SGS II with ICS... They are notorious for support...

Didn't they delay that OMAP? Or am I thinking of another?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

EL Lacost

Reaction score
Ok wel yes the sg2 is alot more advanced and doesnt need updates now or for a while but I think it will need updates eventually

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Ok wel yes the sg2 is alot more advanced and doesnt need updates now or for a while but I think it will need updates eventually

What about when ICS starts coming out and people want the features from it? The GS2 launched with GB which is cool and all, but when ICS comes out in the next two months; we'll see how open people are to the "GS2 needs no update" notion.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums