Galaxy s2... Vs my phone

kurumatt

Reaction score
I'm at the att store with my sister who I convinced to get a galaxy s2 instead of an iPhone 4s. I'm so jealous. The galaxy is a beast. its definitely noticeably faster than the bionic. But at least I still have lte. Its a shame that phone is not on verizon.

Sent from my UNLEASHED bionic

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
I'm at the att store with my sister who I convinced to get a galaxy s2 instead of an iPhone 4s. I'm so jealous. The galaxy is a beast. its definitely noticeably faster than the bionic. But at least I still have lte. Its a shame that phone is not on verizon.

At least if we're lucky we should be getting the Prime in the next month. If it holds true, it should be like the S2 on steroids with LTE. Oh yeah. :D

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah the SGSII is one amazing phone, I know Verizon passed it up because of the Nexus, but man I'd had bought the SGSII in a second if it was on Verizon with LTE.

pendulum1976

Reaction score

Galaxy Nexus will be out before Prime. All reports I see are saying prime the end of this year or beginning of next year..

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
Is the gsII a plastic phone like all of the other galaxy S phones? I never liked those for that reason, too cheap feeling... Now the nexus s... Id take anything in that titanium shell!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

ConqSoft

Reaction score
Galaxy Nexus will be out before Prime. All reports I see are saying prime the end of this year or beginning of next year..

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

I think you have it backwards. Prime will be an update to the Charge, and is due out this month. Nexus will be later this year or early next year. ICS isn't even finalized yet...

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think you have it backwards. Prime will be an update to the Charge, and is due out this month. Nexus will be later this year or early next year. ICS isn't even finalized yet...

This is incorrect.

The Galaxy Nexus is Verizon's version, the Prime is rumored to be Tmobile/AT&T's version which will be out supposedly 2 months after.

ICS is definitely close to being finalized, as it was due to be revealed along with Verizon's Nexus device in the next few days before Steve Jobs passed and then they canceled the show.

Last edited:

ConqSoft

Reaction score
So they're going to have ICS finalized and a Nexus device released this month? Not buying it...

And I'm not doubting that they will announce the Nexus device at the show this month, but don't see it being released until later this year at the earliest.

This is incorrect.

The Galaxy Nexus is Verizon's version, the Prime is rumored to be Tmobile/AT&T's version which will be out supposedly 2 months after.

ICS is definitely close to being finalized, as it was due to be revealed along with Verizon's Nexus device in the next few days before Steve Jobs passed and then they canceled the show.

Last edited:

Dark_Jedi

Reaction score
I don't think the GS2 is better than the Bionic. One major reason, is its not on Verizon. ATT service sucks balls.

EL Lacost

Reaction score
I think they are all going to be prime but the verizon will be the nexus prime as for the other ones I dnt know yet the names are kinda confusing but I think a few carriers will be getting something like the prime

Odin Rooted Samsung Fascinate

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
In my neck of the woods I'd rather have a bag phone on verizon than a warp drive starship communicator on att.
just sayin'

318Droid

Reaction score
I wonder the same thing. Unless the phones magically knows your next move before you press a button, I just font see how the gs2 is much faster than the Bionic when I press or move on my phone its there. Oh well.