There. I fixed it.
663449000ff697f36e75072145a42a8f.jpg

Sent from my Note 4

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I love my Cowboys. upset about the last 2 weeks though. Romo with a fractured back. Does not look good. My other screens have some personal information for work from email and calender. When I find another Cowboys wallpaper I like, I will change the wallpaper. As far as themes I am not really good with that. I used Themer at one point when I had my Gnote3. I kept changing my theme all day. I could not decide.
594b97a9ca6352a03970cb595db92817.jpg

I made this one using Picsay Pro. It wasn't hard at all to make, just took a while finding all the stuff I wanted to insert.
My wallpaper would violate forum rules against religious speech.

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
594b97a9ca6352a03970cb595db92817.jpg

I made this one using Picsay Pro. It wasn't hard at all to make, just took a while finding all the stuff I wanted to insert.
My wallpaper would violate forum rules against religious speech.

I used to see Wilson all the time and talk to him when he was a Student her at NC State University. I would go to see him at his football and baseball games. He is a good kid!!! Except against my Cowboys!!! Oh Yeah we did beat the Superbowl champs this year!!! lol! ;)

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I used to see Wilson all the time and talk to him when he was a Student her at NC State University. I would go to see him at his football and baseball games. He is a good kid!!! Except against my Cowboys!!! Oh Yeah we did beat the Superbowl champs this year!!! lol! ;)
Hope you've got your tetanus shot up to date. You might catch it touching the rust on the Cowboys last ring. I heard about a guy in Texas that left in his will Romo, Jones, Garrett and 3 other Cowboys be his pall bearers..... He wanted them to let him down 1 last time.
Oops wrong thread.

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Hope you've got your tetanus shot up to date. You might catch it touching the rust on the Cowboys last ring. I heard about a guy in Texas that left in his will Romo, Jones, Garrett and 3 other Cowboys be his pall bearers..... He wanted them to let him down 1 last time.
Oops wrong thread.
This year when we make the playoffs. We will keep Romo from the fried chicken so he will not fumble the ball doing a field goal. ;)

Sent from my GNote4 using Tapatalk!

marthinollys

Reaction score
How do you post screenshots? I mean, I tap the attachment button (via Tapatalk), grab an image from Drive, and I always get file size is too large (about 2300kbs). Yet others with Note 4 devices post all the time.

Note 4

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
How do you post screenshots? I mean, I tap the attachment button (via Tapatalk), grab an image from Drive, and I always get file size is too large (about 2300kbs). Yet others with Note 4 devices post all the time.

Note 4

I use the app Picsay.....when take a screenshot share it with Picsay....save it to your phone....then you can attach it here.
sent from my sexy Note 4

marthinollys

Reaction score
I know of this app. Thanks.

But I was able to post all the time awhile ago, unless I'm thinking of my Note 3. Maybe the qHD display makes for large file sizes, I guess.
Again, thanks for the tip.

Note 4

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
I know of this app. Thanks.

But I was able to post all the time awhile ago, unless I'm thinking of my Note 3. Maybe the qHD display makes for large file sizes, I guess.
Again, thanks for the tip.

Note 4
Your welcome...
I was able to post with my Note 3 also....it may be because of the display....I am not sure

sent from my sexy Note 4