Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Everyone likes to show off their homescreen or a cool screen shot right? Then this thread is for you. Just keep them PG rated please!!!

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Here we go. I aka arts tend to set my phones up in a similar way... Hard habit to break, but I'm used to it & find it quite efficient.

Also, thinking I should find a better wallpaper than beautiful widgets with this crap weather we're having...

From left to right... Beautiful widgets clock is my main screen.

e06ef7720d9c525452e7891bbf1492b7.jpg

49caa1a10ab4fa94969d097555469739.jpg

ea2f0a291bf8ed8f0eca6ae59a0418f2.jpg

125f1ce4aef1b4d8fccc2d8f9a7014fc.jpg

915960ed6466639a04c7edda28876283.jpg

Sent from my Note 4

Rocer

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
What clock widget is that? I love beautiful widgets, but I think I need a change...

Sent from my Note 4

I was using Ultimate Custom Widget (UCCW) and got a few skins from the Play store. One of them being Elegante UCCW Skin by Pooley which is what's on my screen without the date. However there's also a Elegante Plus that includes the date but isn't at the play store. So after downloading it. You need to unzip it(includes a wallpaper). Then go into UCCW and 'Open uzip'. Find the zipped file and import it. When add it to your homescreen just select UCCW widget, pick a size and select the skin you want.

I made a couple minor changes to the original Elegante Plus. Change 24 hour format to 12, selected a different date without the year and made the text brighter(alpha).

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
I love my Cowboys. upset about the last 2 weeks though. Romo with a fractured back. Does not look good. My other screens have some personal information for work from email and calender. When I find another Cowboys wallpaper I like, I will change the wallpaper. As far as themes I am not really good with that. I used Themer at one point when I had my Gnote3. I kept changing my theme all day. I could not decide.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I love my Cowboys. upset about the last 2 weeks though. Romo with a fractured back. Does not look good. My other screens have some personal information for work from email and calender. When I find another Cowboys wallpaper I like, I will change the wallpaper. As far as themes I am not really good with that. I used Themer at one point when I had my Gnote3. I kept changing my theme all day. I could not decide.
When I had the og DROID, I got into modding & theming while rooted & replacing app icons using bettercut. Now, even when I download a launcher replacement, I don't spend too much time with themes.

I tried Themer almost a year ago. Lost everything when I rebooted the phone after spending the entire Saturday morning setting it up.

Sent from my Note 4