FYI - Verizon Shell Holster Combo - Ebay $13.75 w/Free Overnight Ship!

civEX

Reaction score
I got one of those and the only tab on top of the screen border protector broke making it loose. I just threw the top away and saved the bottom protector. I think taking if off every night broke the tab. lol I only had it for one night.

Aximtreo

Reaction score
Droid slip cover

I got one of those and the only tab on top of the screen border protector broke making it loose. I just threw the top away and saved the bottom protector. I think taking if off every night broke the tab. lol I only had it for one night.

I assume you were taking it off to put into the multimedia holder. I solved this problem by using the holder ac adapter and plug directly into the phone. If you want the clock and alarm function still, there is a program on the market that does this function without using the media holder.

I've had this unit from eBay for about a week and I love it. I have the leather side case for sale $17.50 shipped to the US if anyone is interested.:motdroidvert:

rjsurfer

Reaction score
Just ordered my Droid today:icon_ banana:

What do you guys recommend if you just need a holster? something with a rotating clip?

thanks

ron w.

SamFox

Reaction score
I also have the case and holster, my corner near the power button didn't clip into place. What I did is to shave down the bottom, sides near the camera opening with a razor blade, after shaving the corner and the bottom for about 30 minutes, I was able to clip the corner.