Pre-Order through Ebay

OP
Getaphixx

Getaphixx

Reaction score
Neither would I....

But maybe someone could use the info as they're either too far away from civilization or can't/won't leave their house and would rather have it delivered..

Just thought I'd let people know that you CAN get the instant 100$ rebate online as well.. Not just in BB stores..:)

(I DO SO HATE THOSE MAIL IN REBATES... Like JUST give it to us already and not make us wait a freaking month or three..)

medicTHREE

Reaction score
Some electronics really succeed doing this--xbox, wii, etc were nuts on preorder. The Droid isn't expected to be in shortage as a whole, so I don't see the point.

Further, I haven't paid full price for a device in 8 years, and I'm not going to start now.

huesos13

Reaction score
Neither would I....

But maybe someone could use the info as they're either too far away from civilization or can't/won't leave their house and would rather have it delivered..

Just thought I'd let people know that you CAN get the instant 100$ rebate online as well.. Not just in BB stores..:)

(I DO SO HATE THOSE MAIL IN REBATES... Like JUST give it to us already and not make us wait a freaking month or three..)

i read somewhere that when u get it online w/ VZW, the rebate is instant...

mjs31

Reaction score
Neither would I....

i read somewhere that when u get it online w/ VZW, the rebate is instant...

I believe this is common, but I don't know that for sure... No online for me...I want my Droid first thing tomorrow morning :p Besides...I want to make sure there is no clicking sound...:byeBB:

Attackcenter

Reaction score
I am going to give Best Buy Mobile (at the the local Best Buy Store) a call today. I'm going to ask them if they have my Droid ready for pick up tomorrow. If not I would like to know what there computer shows.

Attackcenter

Reaction score
Ok. I have have seen 4 comments from people that there local Best Buy Stores had gotten them in. One of the persons said that there local Best Buy had gotten 22 Droids in Yesterday. Another said that he saw them put the pre-order paper on his Droid. Another person said he had an appointment on Friday at 10:30 AM an half an hour after they open. He went on to say that he would be there at 10:00 AM at the Best Buy opening.

Attackcenter

Reaction score
Somebody just posted:

I went to my BB. Even though I was given an appointment, BB's policy is still first-come, first-served. If you preordered, there is a phone with your name on it and they cannot sell it. However, if they get less in than preorders, it is based on when the preorder was made. So, if you have an appointment, I would call your BB to see if they even know what they are talking about.

Attackcenter

Reaction score
Another person posted:

My store got all 25 today before 2pm when I got there. Appointments are hard to do because some transactions take 10 mins, some can take 20-30 if the customer doesn't have the right info for porting a number, or if we need to port a number, or install an invisible shield (a full body is 15mins)

Attackcenter

Reaction score
I just called my local Best Buy. They said they still have not got the Droid in. They expect to have it in today. She told me there were 24 pre-orders. Of course they stopped accepting pre-orders. Maybe there is a limit. Someone just posted that their Local Best Buy got in 75 and tha they expect a line. I was told I am #3 and that I should just come in at 10:00 am on Friday Nov 6th.

Last edited: