Froyo calendar combines Corporate and Google

ralyon

Reaction score
For those of you who have updated to Froyo and use an Exchange account you may have noticed that there is only one calendar now and the Exchange calendar is treated the same as an additional Google calendar. If anyone has found a way to split them up again, especially the widget, I would love to hear it as my search has been fruitless thus far.

I thought I would go ahead and put in a feature request with Google now since it can take them awhile to respond. I've requested that there be the option to create views as this would allow people to pick how they would like the calendar displayed. If this is something that interests you, please head over and star it to help get Google's attention.

Issue 9285 - android - In Calendar 2.2 (Froyo), add custom views for Calendar and Widget (separate Corporate and Personal) - Project Hosting on Google Code

I would love to hear anyone's optional work around as well.

ralyon

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
This has been known for a few weeks now...

I used neither.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i use calendar because i like how in gmail or gvoice i can remind my self to call, email, or do something by typing it in google on my home computer the night before. Then that day I know i will get the reminder on my phone.

OP
R

ralyon

Reaction score
Know yes, but I haven't seen any information on how to get it separated again which is what this thread is about.