From the stupid question file.

kruizin

Addicted to ROM
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry for puttin' this in here but since I'm using SD Atlantis I figured this might be close.
First things first....a big thank you to all who work on this ROM, its quality is unmatched IMO!
And now for the stupid question as promised...
When I installed the ROM I inadvertently pressed the launcher as the default home screen. What I really wanted was launcher 2. Is there anyway short of reinstalling the ROM from scratch to fix this?
Thanks!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
go to manage applications, and clear your cache/data/whatever from your "hope" app.. that way it will ask you which you want to use again next time you press the home button.

OP
kruizin

kruizin

Addicted to ROM
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks sam it works like a charm. You are the man!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

V

verian

thats no stupid question! I think a lot of people ask it and it is kinda tricky the first time.

korp

Reaction score
go to manage applications, and clear your cache/data/whatever from your "hope" app.. that way it will ask you which you want to use again next time you press the home button.
Or you can download 'Home Switcher' from the market and switch at anytime much easier and set the default launcher.

YankeeDudeL

Reaction score
Or you can download 'Home Switcher' from the market and switch at anytime much easier and set the default launcher.

Do yourself a favor and DL Home Switcher like korp said. This app saves lives. lol

OP
kruizin

kruizin

Addicted to ROM
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info korp, downloaded and working as promised!