From PC to phone ... edit ringtones?

QuietStorm007

Reaction score
OK so I DLed an app that will let me trim ringtones that I've purchased, however, this app doesn't let me trim music that I've transferred from my PC to my phone.

Is there another app out there that I'm missing that I can do this?

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!?

dclutter1

Reaction score
Which app did you download? I've heard ringdroid is good but I've never actually used it. I just do my editing on the computer and transfer the files.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
Q

QuietStorm007

Reaction score
Which app did you download? I've heard ringdroid is good but I've never actually used it. I just do my editing on the computer and transfer the files.

I DLed that one but it's not giving me the option to trim the ringtone I transferred. Only the preloaded songs will let me trim.

PhoenixGTR

Reaction score
What format is the audio file?
I've loaded files into ringdroid that I downloaded just from the internet (dl'ed them on my Droid, but that shouldn't matter). There are some file formats it won't do (yet) though, like wma.
Try converting the file to mp3... or editing it on your PC; there are free sound editors. But I think just getting it in the right format will do it for ringdroid.

OP
Q

QuietStorm007

Reaction score
What format is the audio file?
I've loaded files into ringdroid that I downloaded just from the internet (dl'ed them on my Droid, but that shouldn't matter). There are some file formats it won't do (yet) though, like wma.
Try converting the file to mp3... or editing it on your PC; there are free sound editors. But I think just getting it in the right format will do it for ringdroid.

You are exactly right. For some reason one of the files is an mp4 .. the others are mp3 and they work fine.

i have been going CRAZY over here lol

all fixed :)

glenn_ln

Reaction score
saving a text pic or whole msg

I am new (don't hate) to the droid and have read that you press and hold on the pic and it gives you options or saves it automatically. When I press and hold all I see is some words or symbols pop up below and above the pic and then disappear quickly. Does this mean I have a problem with the phone or am I seriously not doing this right?

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
For pic in the test message you have to long press beside the pic not on the pic. Hope that helps....

jackmartinn55

Reaction score
It is easy way to transferring ring tones form your PC to phone. For that you need data cable of your phone. Then you can insert that data cable in your system USB port. After that you can easily transferred ring tones from your PC to phone.