delete ringtones?

thewerebuffalo

Reaction score
I was using the music trimmer on my droid incredible to make a ringtone out of my songs, but I ended up with a couple failed creations that I don't want hanging around and taking up space. is there a way to delete your ringtones/ trimmed ringtones?

I'm adding the dancedroid because i like it, hope it works :dancedroid:

kmarmet

Reaction score
get a good file manager like Linda manager. free in the market, its what I use. go to sd card, go to the "media" folder then go to "ringtones" and long hold on the ones you don't want. you can do this with any file manager. let me know if this helps

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

kmarmet

Reaction score
longhild then delete. forgot to mention that

jacy roberts

Reaction score
thanks but in linda manager in sd.. it says my card is removed when it is in.. it says insert card but it is in.. hmm.

kmarmet

Reaction score
thanks but in linda manager in sd.. it says my card is removed when it is in.. it says insert card but it is in.. hmm.
try a different file manager. there is one called "file manager" that is free. find one that rcognize your sd card then find your media folder, then ringtones and go from there. if nothing will recognize your sd card, take it out and put it back in.

jacy roberts

Reaction score
yea linda ended up working but when i go into sd and under media.. theres only one ringtone that i downloaded.. im just trying to remove the ones that i trimmed or made into ringtones from songs in my music player.. which aren't there.. thanks for ur help though

kmarmet

Reaction score
yea linda ended up working but when i go into sd and under media.. theres only one ringtone that i downloaded.. im just trying to remove the ones that i trimmed or made into ringtones from songs in my music player.. which aren't there.. thanks for ur help though
well if ur using rindgroid the ones u trimmed will be in there and u can delete them through there. if ur using a different app, there should be a folder for that app, whatever it is, in ur sd card. again, use ur file manager. once u find that folder, the ringtones should be there. if not, check all the folders on ur sd card, one should be the one with the ringtones.

btw, what "music trimmer" are u using? lol im curious