FREE VR Game "VR Space: The Last Mission"

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

More than likely VR is the next big thing in gaming. Sony is getting ready to release their own VR system for playstation, Oculus has just released their system for PC, and Samsung's Gear VR is really picking up steam.

As VR progresses you will more than likely be on the lookout for some games. While in the testing phase the developers of VR Space have decided to make a testing version of the full paid app available for free download. This game has plenty of 3D graphics for a truly immersive experience. So far it is compatible with Google Cardboard, and will soon be compatible with Gear VR. Head to the link below for the free download.

via XDA

Reactions: CJM

adaro

Banned
Reaction score
if there will be a lot of free VR games like this then it might help that the VR will be a success

Watsar

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
samsung galaxy s7
VR gaming is taking over, very exciting to watch people behave while playing such games, opens up their mind, sets them free;
hard to say whether they will be and should be free at the very start, not likely, or they will find how to monetize them

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
VR gaming is taking over, very exciting to watch people behave while playing such games, opens up their mind, sets them free;
hard to say whether they will be and should be free at the very start, not likely, or they will find how to monetize them
Watching them I've seen very risky behavior, with the risk of falling or bumping into stationary objects and getting hurt the main concern.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Watsar

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
samsung galaxy s7
Watching them I've seen very risky behavior, with the risk of falling or bumping into stationary objects and getting hurt the main concern.

true, but it's the other side of the coin)) :)

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
true, but it's the other side of the coin)) :)
Yeah, as long as nobody gets seriously injured it's fun watching.