Fowarding a Txt

Dolfan

Reaction score
Is there an easier way to foward a txt message then to have to manually add each contact to the list of friends you want to send the fowared txt to, example, on the env2 it gave me an option to check mark from my list of friends the friends I wanted to send the txt to, with the Andriod I have to type each name or start to type each name of friends I want to send it to , was wondering if there was a way similar to foward txts like with say the env2..

Bob

warrior21

Reaction score
On handcent you long press on the text, press forward and then the little + sign next to the address box. This will bring up your contacts and you can check off who you want to send the text to. Hit the back button and send.

OP
Dolfan

Dolfan

Reaction score
On handcent you long press on the text, press forward and then the little + sign next to the address box. This will bring up your contacts and you can check off who you want to send the text to. Hit the back button and send.

I dont have a + sign avalible when doing that..

Bob

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb

I dont have a + sign avalible when doing that..

Bob

You should if your using Handcent...

OP
Dolfan

Dolfan

Reaction score
OP
Dolfan

Dolfan

Reaction score
Ok now that I am using handcent, I have 2 txt notification icons come up when a txt comes in, Ihow do I disable the standerd or stock green droid txt notification icon from coming up along with the handcent notification icon, I only want the handcent icon to appear..

Bob

B

bthomp21

open up the stock messenger and go in to the settings and uncheck show notification.

OP
Dolfan

Dolfan

Reaction score
open up the stock messenger and go in to the settings and uncheck show notification.

lol, Its like I totally forgot how to run the dam phone,,..lol thank You!

Bob

Addie

Reaction score
You need to write in long hand,no text chat for you.

stdesign

Reaction score
Gotta love Handcent! Now that I'm back to work, I can text my wife very easily, and enjoy the cool features of this app. Group forwarding, sending pictures... Handcent's the best :) .