Do iPhone users cause you to go over your txt message limit?

Reaction score
I have a Droid 2 with a 500 txt message limit, and this month I went over by 632 total. There is no way that I even text that much, and most of my friends are also on Verizon so it is free. One of my Verizon friends just upgraded to an iPhone and I was wondering if by some weird way does that cause you to go over your txt limit?

I'm going to contact Verizon later to get to the bottom of this.

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
As long as the iPhone is on Verizon, it wouldn't count against your limit. Don't forget that its 500 total sent or received.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

OP
M
Reaction score
As long as the iPhone is on Verizon, it wouldn't count against your limit. Don't forget that its 500 total sent or received.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Yes, we are both on Verizon. I was just thinking maybe there could be some weird issue with the servers. Him and I have been having weird issues. I constantly receive double and sometimes triple txt messages from him. I just know that no way I could have maxed out a 500 limit within a month.

Hmong_Xiong

Reaction score
I have a Droid 2 with a 500 txt message limit, and this month I went over by 632 total. There is no way that I even text that much, and most of my friends are also on Verizon so it is free. One of my Verizon friends just upgraded to an iPhone and I was wondering if by some weird way does that cause you to go over your txt limit?

I'm going to contact Verizon later to get to the bottom of this.

yeah its the total of receiving and sending, also iPhones doesn't do anything to the messages, unless its an Apple scheme lol jk

Motorola Droid 2: CyanogenMod 9

82DMC12

Reaction score
What's your VIN? Mine is 11596, Jan 82 5 spd, black interior, light gray carpets. Owner since 2000?!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

wcjeep

Reaction score
For your non Verizon friends, email from your phone to their text. If they have a smart phone just email them to start with.

If AT&T, [email protected] Verizon is: @vtext.com