Former Blackberry user with an emailing question.

warrenianbarr

Reaction score
I have been using the Storm for the last year so I am used to getting a notification when I receive an email. Will I have to have a Gmail account to receive notifications or will I still get notified if I stick with my hotmail email address. I am hoping that I don't have to just add hotmail as a bookmark to check it each time.

Thanks,
Warren

P3Droid

Reaction score
You will still receive a notification if you set it to that. Just make sure you set that whe setting up your account.

steveo52

Reaction score
I have been using the Storm for the last year so I am used to getting a notification when I receive an email. Will I have to have a Gmail account to receive notifications or will I still get notified if I stick with my hotmail email address. I am hoping that I don't have to just add hotmail as a bookmark to check it each time.

Thanks,
Warren

I have been using a Storm for the last year, how do you like the Droid so far? I have some real mixed feelings of whether or not to keep the Droid. I know I have to give it a fair shot. Just over 10 hours is not enough time to get a true feel for the phone.

P3Droid

Reaction score
I really like it, got all my email set up: If you need help with that let me know. There was a simple trick that made it easy. All my favorite apps can be found in the droid market place. The biggest difference is that you have to set up everything. Which is taking some getting used to.