Forgot pattern,please help me

Fhyza

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Alcatel One Touch POP D3
Mine android phone is Alcatel One Touch Pop D3 4035x,with 4.4.2 KitKat. I forgot my pattern,i changed it when i was sleepy and when i waked up i forgot the password. I tryed hard reset,but it pops up just Alcatel One Touch Pop D3,powered by android,and then screen go black and my phone restarts into normal mode. I tryed usb debugging,but it's not showing in my computer that i plugged in the device. I tryed gmail pattern recovery,but my wifi is off,so i tryed my gmail name and password 'null',gmail addres and password 'null',tryed gmail name and my real password,gmail addres and my real password,and that's not working,but in mine computer the gmail addres and password are working well,i can log in.. Please help me i tryed everything !

tet-bundy

Reaction score
Mine android phone is Alcatel One Touch Pop D3 4035x,with 4.4.2 KitKat. I forgot my pattern,i changed it when i was sleepy and when i waked up i forgot the password. I tryed hard reset,but it pops up just Alcatel One Touch Pop D3,powered by android,and then screen go black and my phone restarts into normal mode. I tryed usb debugging,but it's not showing in my computer that i plugged in the device. I tryed gmail pattern recovery,but my wifi is off,so i tryed my gmail name and password 'null',gmail addres and password 'null',tryed gmail name and my real password,gmail addres and my real password,and that's not working,but in mine computer the gmail addres and password are working well,i can log in.. Please help me i tryed everything !

With "hard reset" u mean hard reboot i suppose? What would ur pattern be worth if it could be passed by just rebooting?

Last edited by a moderator:

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
The FBI can get it done for 1.3 million.

We must...We must...increase our boost

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Is there away to factory reset, yes.

Please don't take this the wrong way as many times before we have walked people through resets. But we are going to have to suggest you go through T-Mobile to have them verify it is your device and they can walk you through the reset procedures.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk