For all you die hard X fans out there...

airbutchie

Reaction score
Just joined as well... So much to learn... Oy vey!!! But it sure is fun!!!

- airbutchie :)

g1tox

Reaction score
just joined

just joined today. Ordered a Dx last week and waiting for it still... supposed ship date is 8-18-10.. anxiously waiting dancedroid

Edit* Just found out it shipped tonight hope to get it by Wed. I'm so excited!:icon_ banana:

Last edited:

Future24

Reaction score
What's up guys. Ordered my Droid X on August 3rd. Still waiting sadly...

Last year this time I had the first Env. And in October of last year I switched to a Storm 1 which I am still using... So this will be my first Droid. Going from Storm 1 to Droid X...should be nice. dancedroid

Phillipsave

Reaction score
I joined but frankly prefer this site. A lot of info here that covers more ground than the X site, some of my favorite contributors here don't have an X, you can get the X threads here anyway, and the graphics are better here.

richjacksonkc

Reaction score
I joined but frankly prefer this site. A lot of info here that covers more ground than the X site, some of my favorite contributors here don't have an X, you can get the X threads here anyway, and the graphics are better here.

Ditto... I mean I'll contribute there and check both forums if I have the time, but this one is still much more active and content heavy...

Francoise

Reaction score
Ok I have questions , how do I put some new stuff on my 4 screen beside holding blank space to add widget. Like degrees and sunny or light rain weather minimal.. then how do I wall paper all 4 screens like JIM777 equally on each screen . I like his stuff on his screens , I am a little lost, I have 2nd generation droid , love it have no complains.JUst a little frustrated still not up to what I would like my phone to look.dancedroid

richjacksonkc

Reaction score
Ok I have questions , how do I put some new stuff on my 4 screen beside holding blank space to add widget. Like degrees and sunny or light rain weather minimal.. then how do I wall paper all 4 screens like JIM777 equally on each screen . I like his stuff on his screens , I am a little lost, I have 2nd generation droid , love it have no complains.JUst a little frustrated still not up to what I would like my phone to look.dancedroid

you should try here: Droid Applications - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

Francoise

Reaction score
Welll thank you I am working on it , I have been trying to download beautiful widgets, but my real curiosity is how do they make their screen so PANORAMIC like, you know it's like streamline if you know what I am trying to say, their first screen, then the second is the continuation of the picture and etc for 3rd and 4th, that's what so beautiful.dancedroid:greendroid::greendroid:

nerdkill

Reaction score
the x is hot, but the site is not. they put no effort into it. i'm over it.