Focussing with the Blur Camera

HonKudasai

Reaction score
I haven't seen this mentioned before, and just discovered it myself, but has anyone noticed that you can actually drag the square in the middle of the screen so the camera locks focus onto a different area? When I did it the first time, by accident, it blew my mind. Loving the Blur camera even more now. :O

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
HonKudasai

HonKudasai

Reaction score
D'oh, guess I was a bit slow to catch that one. :p Carry on.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Don't feel bad OP, I just discovered this yesterday. To be honest, the Bionic's camera is a bit less than intuitive at times. I get the feeling that is why so many people have a tough time getting decent shots out of it. I find that my Bionic's picture quality is quite nice now that i've finally figured out how to use the cam.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
To the OP; I knew about that when I saw a video showing the features of the Bionic before it came out, but I had forgotten all about it. Thanks for reminding me.

jpnestel

Reaction score
Yeah I just saw that too. Another trick I use when I can't get my 1 and 1/2 year old don to hold still I'd take a video and pull frames out of the video.

krameroid

Reaction score
I know someone with an iPhone who thinks this is the coolest feature and shows everyone when comparing cameras. Now I can tell him to shut it!

Sent from my UP-TO-DATE DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

nomadh

Reaction score
I was so happy it had concert mode for loud concerts for an audio setting in vid cam mode I didn't look any farther.

DoctorV

Reaction score
I was so happy it had concert mode for loud concerts for an audio setting in vid cam mode I didn't look any farther.

Thank you OP I didn't know about that. I thought it was a just a box to help you center the video. And thank you nomadh for mentioning the concert mode. I never really bothered to check all the video camera options and now I just found out I can have the light on when I record video :)